𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇

6. The more you talk about that person to others, the more you feel in love with them.

════════ • ° •: ♡︎ : • ° • ════════

Lisa fix the smudge on her lips as she walk out of her room. Bambam is in her living room watching the National Geographic channel that's showing the life cycle of a monkey.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he watches Lisa wearing her white sneakers.

"Out."

"With?"

"Tae." Immediately a smirk appears on Bambam's face.

"He's picking you up?"

"Nope, he wanted to but I refused. He would probably send me home later tho."

Bambam nodded as a response. "Want me to bring anything for you?" Lisa ask as she opens the door.

"No thanks. Just enjoy your date with him." He sent a wink to her which replies with rolling her eyes.

"It's not a date but whatever. Bye Bam, enjoy watching your cousins on the tv." Lisa waved.

The moment Lisa closed the door, he grabs his phone and types something while smiling like a freak, ignoring the fact that Lisa just literally said the monkeys is his cousin.

💘💘💘

Butterflies erupted inside Lisa as Taehyung waves eagerly to her from across the street. She ran a little and Taehyung reached out to her with a smile. A smile appears on her own face as look at her intertwined hands with Taehyung's big ones.

As a token of gratitude for taking care of her while she was sick few days ago, Lisa asked Taehyung to go have a quick bite together.

Even though Taehyung had turned down her offer and said that he was sincere, Lisa insisted because she felt she was troubling him as she knows that she gets very clingy to people around her when she gets sick.

Taehyung had no choice but to say yes. And now here they are now at Banji Café in Hongdae. Yes, they went to a ring making café. It was Haruto's idea, he told them that he once went there with Jeongwoo randomly and it turns out they had fun there.

The bell chimes as Taehyung pushed the door open. A young lady, maybe in her mid-20s, was the only one in the cafe and she greeted them when they stepped in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Banji Café." The girl greeted and they bowed in respond.

"Did you make any reservation?" They shakes their head and the girl nodded understandingly.

She then guided them to sit on one of the tables excused herself to go get something. The tables have everything that needed for them to make their rings on the side.

The girl returns with a black box in her hands. She placed it on the table and both Taehyung and Lisa look inside. The box contains various beautiful designs of rings.

"Go ahead and pick your design."

From the moment Lisa laid her eyes on that box, she her eyes was attracted by a couple rings that has a black colored moon and sun carved on it.

Lisa have her own philosophy about the Sun and Moon. The Sun and Moon is the complete opposite, but they balanced each other.

When the Sun get too fired up, the Moon step in to cool things down and nurture life with rest and repose. When it gets too dark and hope seems lost, the Sun come breaking in to begin a new day.