𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

7. "You really love him/her right?". No name was mentioned, but you immediately thought of one person.

════════ • ° •: ♡︎ : • ° • ════════

"Sir, we're here." The driver called out.

Taehyung nodded and stepped out of the car after thanking him. Everyone's attention turned to him as they watch him walking through the door looking absolutely good.

His flower-patterned shirt is cover by his navy blue blazer with a bird and flower embroidered on them. The loose pants he's wearing are just his signature style. His hair is left in a messy but presentable style.

"Hyung!"

His eyes met Haruto and Jeongwoo who were greeting the guests. They waved and walked up to him.

"Congratulations on your new café, kid." Taehyung smiled and patted Haruto's back.

"Thanks hyung." His eyes then wander around, looking for the pretty girl in white.

"Lisa noona is backstage preparing for her duet with Jungkookie hyung." Jeongwoo said.

The smile he had before is now changed to a lowkey look of disapproval. "Keep calm Taehyung, it's just a small performance." Taehyung whispered to himself as he takes a deep breath.

"Your seat in at front hyung. Take a seat, the performance has started 15 minutes ago and Lisa noona is about to come out any minute now." Haruto said as he and Jeongwoo guide him to the table right in front of the small stage.

Taehyung nodded then Haruto and Jeongwoo excused themselves to greet the other guests. He sips on the Peach Tea he ordered before.

The lights went dim and everyone went quiet. A masculine yet soft voice echoes throughout Haruto's new café.

(Song's up in the multimedia, Jungkook, Lisa, Both)

"When I first walked in the room, I saw your face,
Baby girl I was so amazed.
I caught you smiling back at me,
But I didn't know what to say."

Jungkook came out wearing a light green satin shirt matched with black jeans and the spotlight moved to him.

"Hey now baby boy (yeah yeah)
Don't you know (yeah yeah)
I'm ready for you you you
Now boy what you gonna do"

Lisa now came making everyone amazed by her beauty. She ain't wearing nothing special, just a crop top with full sequins and a black short.

"Cut to the chase we don't gotta play no games
The beating of my heart
Just tell me if you feel the same
This feeling is true you ain't gotta play it cool
I've been searching all my life
Baby boy I know it's you"

Lisa raps while looking back at forward to the crowd and Jungkook. Her eyes met Taehyung's jealous ones, but she ignored them and continue to sing looking at Jungkook with the look she always gives to Taehyung.

"Cause I know you the one I've been searching for
I know with you my life means more
I wish I could say these things to you
Now come here baby boy let me listen to you"

They walk closer to each other. Lisa gladly places her hand in Jungkook's ones that he holds out.

"I just wanna l love you
Give me that chance wanna hold you
Baby you know that I need you I need you
And I'm wondering all the time"