𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

3. You are more likely to be easily attracted to someone you have no chances with. 

════════ • ° •: ♡︎ : • ° • ════════

Lisa hold her bag tightly while standing right in the front door of the studio Taehyung mentioned in their chat. With a deep breath, Lisa push the door open. Everyone seemed busy with their respective jobs. Her eyes roamed everywhere looking for Taehyung, but no luck, he's nowhere in sight.

A woman sitting beside the monitor caught her eyes. She walk closer and called out to her. "Excuse me."

When the woman turns to her, instantly she is amazed by her beauty. Her dark hair makes her white skin glows and her face is perfect as if it's sculptured by Aphrodite herself.

 Her dark hair makes her white skin glows and her face is perfect as if it's sculptured by Aphrodite herself

"Can I help you?" Her soft voice greets her.

"I'm looking for Taehyung." She replied.

The woman stood up and smiles at her. "You must be Lalisa. I'm Irene, Taehyung's noona." Lisa nodded before she shook Irene's hand that she was holding out.

Suddenly Lisa felt insecure. The woman is front of her is literally the definition of beauty. How could she be a model for her when Irene herself is more suitable than her?

"Oh, you're here. You must've already met Irene noona." Lisa turns her head to Taehyung. She smiles awkwardly and nodded.

"Okay, let me introduce you to everyone. Yeorobun, gather up please." Taehyung called out. Everyone drop their things and circle around him.

"This is Jungkook, he's our photographer for today." The bunny looking boy smiled and shook Lisa's hand. "Next, Jennie and Kai the stylist, Somi and Jeongwoo as your hairstylist and last but not least, Jisoo and Rosé as your makeup artist."

Lisa look so shook seeing Jeongwoo in front of her. She bowed to them and look over to Jeongwoo who just smiles innocently at her.

"So today will be simple. The photoshoot is divided into two section. The first one is a solo shoot, Lisa is gonna do the photoshoot wearing the X-Girl Collection. Meanwhile the second one is a couple shoot, Lisa and Tae is gonna wear the Matchy Lovers Collection."

"Eh? You didn't say anything about a couple shoot noona." Lisa was just gonna ask the same thing to Taehyung.

"Mian, this was a last minute change. We had to hold our men collection because there was some problem during the making process, so we changed it to a couple collection instead." Irene explained.

"Are you okay with that? I could find another model for that collection, I don't want you to feel like you're being forced to." Taehyung asked to Lisa.

Lisa smiles, "Gwenchana, I don't mind. Besides, it'll take time to find a new model." Tae nodded, "If you says so."

"Great, now go get ready. Me and Jungkook will be waiting here." Everyone scattered to their place. Taehyung sent Lisa a faint smile before disappearing with his team.