Chapter 3: Restaurant Shenanigans

Billies POV

I woke up the next morning and I couldn't stop thinking about Raven. Ive never felt this way about a girl before and its freaking me out. I jumped in the shower and got changed into a baggy hoodie and cargo trousers. As I walked downstairs I heard Fin talking to someone outside the front, my nosey ass decided to go see who. I walked out and saw Fin speaking to Raven on the street outside. She looked out of breath and so fucking hot. Her hair was up in a ponytail, she had a grey sports bra on with leggings that hugged her ass in the best way possible. I walked down to them whilst staring at her, she was laughing at something Fin had said and smiled at me when she saw me.

"How the fuck are you wearing a hoodie?!" She shook her head looking at me and I shrugged. She looked down at her phone. "It's like 30 degrees out here!" She laughed and I raised my brow.

"What? 30 degrees is fucking freezing!" I looked at my phone " no idiot its 86 degrees" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah which is 30 degrees Celsius" she laughed. "I'm fucking boiling" she wiped sweat off her neck.

"Well you're used to cold ass Britain that's why" I laughed at her. "And you're running, why would you do that to yourself?" I walked next to Fin and looked up at Raven.

She shrugged "gotta keep fit to keep up with your busy ass" she winked at me and I felt a blush creep on my cheeks. Why the fuck am I blushing, soft ass. I just realised this is the first time I'm seeing her lips and damn them bitches look soft as hell. I licked my lower lip subconsciously and hers formed into a smirk. I looked up to her piercing green eyes and saw her looking at me.

"Anyway I've gotta go, got lots of meetings and shit but ill see you in a few days to debrief before tour" she adjusted her ponytail and popped her headphones back on. She started jogging and waved at us, but I was too busy looking at her ass.

"Pick your jaw off the floor Eilish" I heard Fin snicker and I rolled my eyes.

"I was just looking at her running form" I lied.

"Mmhmm and what would you know about running you barley walk" he laughed and started walking back into the house.

"Shut the fuck up monkey hoe" I laughed and followed him in.

Raven POV

I got back from my run and went to my hotel room, before I got in I heard someone close their room and saw Harry. His eyes raked over my body and I huffed.

"Eyes aren't down there Harry" I sighed and leant against my door.

"Sorry! You just look good right now" he winked at me. It's not like he is unattractive because he is really handsome. He has short blonde hair, green eyes and was the same height as me. But I think I'm more muscular than him but I do exercise a lot. He is just not my type...because he has a penis.

"Thanks Harry, see you at the meeting later" I smiled and walked into my room. Thinking about the green and black haired beauty that I saw today. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around me and sat on my bed. I planned my running route to go past the O'Connell's house on purpose, just to see them again. They are such a nice bunch of people and Fins girlfriend is hot too, she was there briefly today but had to go to the shop. I got dressed into a white button up, grey trousers and black dress shoes. Accompanied by my Louis Vuitton belt which legit is the most expensive thing I've purchased apart from my Rolex which is also black. I mean I did say I had a raise so I treated myself! As I should. I walked out the room after brushing my wavey hair out so it rested over my shoulder in a side part. I walked to the conference room, this hotel has everything I swear. I walked in and saw Rob, Mark and Harry all talking amongst themselves. They were all wearing smart outfits and I saw that Lucinda was on the screen at the end of the table.

"Okay, hope you're well. So Miss Eilish's tour begins in a few days. We have to run this operation like butter people. Raven I hope you have already met her and her family" I nodded and smiled thinking about her but quickly replaced it with my resting bitch face.

"Great. Mark I need you to partner up with Harry and show him the ropes. You two need to stay together at a distance from Miss Eilish, you need to be the eyes and ears behind the scenes. Rob you know what you need to be doing. Raven you will be with her the whole time. You are experienced enough to know that if things get messy she is the number one priority but you also need to consider her family. I know it's a lot of people but I'm more than sure you will manage." She finished and I nodded.

"You can count on me ma'am. She wont leave my sight and ill have Mark and Harry helping manage her family too." I look around the room and get nods from the men that I have to trust my life with. I am confident that we are all willing to do everything we can to help each other.

The meeting goes on for about two more hours and I'm exhausted. Once we finish I head back to my hotel room hoping to get a nap in. I realised how hungry I am so instead I head down to the restaurant attached to the hotel. I sit at my table but hear a familiar voice, its Billies. I look in front of me to the right and see her sat there with Fin, Claudia and a girl. Billie has her back to me and they haven't noticed me yet which is fine ill let them eat. I ordered my food and observed the room. It's about 7pm and I see a group of men being rowdy, one of the men keeps looking over to Billie which I clock. I eat my food but stay alert, as the man stands up and wobbles, he is clearly off his face. He stumbles over to Billies table and I place my fork down in case I need to step in. He pulls a chair from a table and sits at the end of Billies table, next to her. I can tell she is visibly uncomfortable and I can see Fin trying to ask him to leave. He is too nice for his own good, I stand and head towards the table.

"Everything okay here?" I walk around so I'm facing the male and Billie. She seems shocked but also relieved to see me. She subtly shakes her head and looks to the man who is currently staring me down, is he seriously trying to size me up?

"How about you head on back to your mates?" I look at the man with a neutral face. Masks aren't mandatory over here so I didn't bother but will when we go on tour.

"Nah I'm good here with my girl" he slurs and goes to put his arm over Billies shoulder. I notice that and grab his shirt collar and drag him up off the seat like he weighs nothing.

"Don't touch her" I said whilst looking into his soul. "Sorry about this guys, but I'm sure our friend didn't mean any harm"I looked around the table. "Isn't that right mate" I looked back at the man. Who stupidly went to swing for me, I saw it coming from a mile off. I grabbed his fist spun him round and pinned it to his back whilst my other hand went around the back of his neck. I heard gasps from the customers around us.
"If you don't fucking apologise I will break this twig you call a fucking arm" I whispered but I'm pretty sure Billie heard because she laughed a bit. He didn't speak so I forced his arm further up his back and he groaned.

"Fuck okay I'm sorry guys" he said and I smiled at Billie. She nodded her head so I turned around walking with him out of the restaurant. Once we were outside I forced him forward and he stumbled to the floor.

"I don't want to see your face here again" I gritted my teeth and walked back into the restaurant. Billie and the rest of them were all laughing, I assume they found what happened funny. I went to walk past when Billie grabbed my hand, causing me to stop and look down at her.

"Thank you" she smiled at me. Did she just thank me? Ive never been thanked by a client.

"No problem, it is my job" I smiled at her and walked back to my seat.

"She is so fucking sexy!" I heard the girl whisper yell to Billie who burst out laughing.

"Zoe the whole restaurant heard you say that, you ain't slick" Billie laughed and looked back at me. I cocked my eyebrows at her and smirked. She smiled back and then turned to Zoe who was smiling at me and Billie. Maybe these next few months wont be so bad.

A/N
Lemme know what you think!!!