Chapter 12: Loop Holes

Billies POV

It's been about a week since Raven was in the hospital and she was healing at an exceptional rate which made me so happy.  I'm currently sat in the bathroom with her about to change her bandages.

"But it huuuurts" she dragged out the word and moved away from me.

"Well it needs to be cleaned, you bozo" I chuckled at her and pushed her down on the closed toilet lid. She huffed but removed her top, leaving her in her sports bra. I looked at her breasts and licked my lips. The shit I could do with them is actually unimaginable.

"Eilish...Helllooo" she waved her hand infront of my face "stop staring and help me" she laughed.

"Pfft, you wish I was staring bro"I said and removed the bandage that was on there. She had three large cuts which are healing up nicely but will scar. I looked at them closely and then started putting the new bandage on. She whimpered when my cold hands touched her warm side and I smirked.

"Just imagine what these hands could do to you" I whispered and her head snapped to look up at me.

"You're bold Eilish" she laughed "those hands will keep to themselves" she finished and I saw the look of disappointment on her face. I shrugged, not wanting to press too much because she seemed upset. But my thoughts always return to her, I cant stop thinking about her and us. Well there is no us but I wish I could call her fine ass mine.

I finished her bandage and she put her shirt back on, I was about to leave the bathroom but she pulled me back into her. I looked up a her with a smile. 

"Thank you Princess" she leant down and kissed my cheek. Normally I would HATE being called that but the way her British lips spoke it, it just made me melt. 

"No problem" I smiled and leaned up to her, on my tip toes. Kissing her on the lips, she instantly relaxed and pulled me closer. My hands went up and tangled into her hair, whilst hers stayed on my hips, holding them in place. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she moaned lightly into the kiss and I smiled against her lips. I felt like taking control a bit and spun us around, pushing her against the bathroom door, she pulled back and looked at me shocked. I smirked and started leaving kisses on her neck, making small moans escape her mouth. I felt her chest moving fast and could tell I was working her up. I moved my hand down and rubbed her thigh teasingly up and down. She quickly moved us and swapped position so I was pushed against the door. Her hand went around my throat and she squeezed slightly whilst looking at me hungrily.

"Now now Princess. Don't start something that you can't finish" she said in that low raspy tone that made me squeeze my legs together. Her phone began to ring but she kept her position, her grip loosening so she leant down, her breath tickling my ear. "We will continue this later." Was all she said. She let go of my neck, pulling me away from the door by my hand and exiting. What the fuck just happened?! That was the sexiest shit ever. I sorted out my hair and splashed my face with water to calm myself down.  How did she know I loved being choked? Fuck me! Like legit can she just fuck me again?

Ravens POV

I finished on the phone with Rob, he was just checking in and I told him I'm basically back to normal. So Emma can now go to her own house and work with Rob to dismantle the group. He isn't telling me anything about the inside job, well he said it is either Mark or Harry...but it wasn't clear who. I enjoyed just speaking to Rob, for the past years he has been a father figure to me, especially considering my own father left when I was very young. My mother was still in my life but I don't see her often, so Rob is like a dad to me. I saw Billie leaving the bathroom ten minutes after I did and I raised an eyebrow at her.  She bit her lip and walked into her room with a smile on her face. I was about to follow her but Emma called me over from the kitchen.