Chapter 34: Now or Never

I wake up on the cold floor, not remembering what had happened in the past few minutes. My hands and feet are tied together, my hands behind my back. How the fuck am I in this position again.

I look around the room and see Billie laying on the floor, tied up like me. I cant see anyone else so I sit up.

"Bil?" I call out and she groans. "Baby, wake up" I say as I wriggle my hands out of the zip ties.

"Raven?" She whisper shouts.

"It's okay baby just stay still" I quickly say as I hear footsteps approaching. I put my hands in the same position and go against a wall.

"Oh good, you're awake" Caleb chuffs as he walks into the room. "If you forgot what happened, whilst you were distracted with Chelsea, I escaped and knocked you out" he said to me.

"Fuck you" I seethed.

"Don't get me angry, you have to wait your turn" he says and then looks to Billie. "But this one is going first" he approaches her, his back to me.

I quickly work on untying my legs and watch him like a hawk. His hand swings back then his first connects with her face.

I wince at the sound of her pain filled grunt. He repeats the action, at this point my blood is boiling. I hear him slap her face and she calls out to me. I quickly get up off the floor and grab the gun from his waistband.

Almost as if I had no control over my actions, I dragged him into the room next to us where Chelsea was sat in shock. I closed the door so Billie wouldn't see what I was about to do. Ive taken a life before, ill do it again to protect the ones I love.

"What the fuck?" Chelsea says, but I ignore her.

Aiming the gun at Caleb, my finger goes to the trigger and his eyes widen. Without another beat, I squeeze the trigger and the bullet hits his chest. He drops to his knees and then flat on his front. I'm so out of it, I don't even register what just happened.

"Oh my god" Chelsea sobs. I aim the gun to her and get close to her face, resting the gun on her jaw.

"This was self defence, I can also make killing you an act of self defence too" I growl and grit my teeth. "But I don't feel like killing two people tonight, however if I ever see you again I will kill you." Her eyes wide with fear. "Don't think hiding will help you, I will fucking find you. Just to prove it, one day every year you will see me. You will feel my eyes on you, watching you. You may not see me straight away but ill be there. No matter where you go ill fucking find you" I whisper at her.

She nods and starts to cry harder.

"I wont speak a word of this" she says and I stand back, allowing her to leave.

I go back into the room and untie Billie.

"What happened?" She asked with a concerned look.

"He is dead Bil and Chelsea wont bother us anymore" I explain and examine her face which has a few cuts on.

"You killed him?" She questioned, the look she had in her eyes made me sad. I didn't want her to be scared of me.

"Yes baby, ill do anything to keep you safe" I say as I push some hair behind her ear.

She doesn't say anything else, she just pulls me in for a hug.

"Let's get out of here" she whispers.

It's been a few months since the whole situation with Caleb happened. There was a lot of legal work but we managed to work through it. We were not charged with anything because of the clear injuries we had both sustained and the footage of Caleb kidnapping me from my office and leaving me at my apartment.

Chelsea was no where to be seen either which was amazing. It's now time to finally heal and work on our relationship.

"Come on" I say as I get up out of bed, we had been lying there most of the day and I wanted to go out. 

"But its so comfy" she groans and rolls over, I cant help but laugh.

"Move your ass Eilish" I slap her ass and walk out the room. 

After a few minutes I hear her coming down the stairs. Her face was stuck in her notorious resting bitch expression.

"You're so happy" I say sarcastically.

"I'm hungry, lets go out to eat" she said and put her shoes on.

"Okay, we will go now in a minute" I say as I sort out some mail. 

"What did you just say?" She laughs slightly and I roll my eyes.

"We will go now, but in a minute" I explain the commonly used welsh term.

"It's either now or in a minute, cant be both bozo" she rolls her eyes and heads for the door.

I laugh and follow her, we head to my car and drive to Taco Bell, we order our usual and decide to go chill in a park.

"Burritos are so fucking good" Billie says with her mouth full.

"Overrated in my opinion" I shrug and take another bite.

She look at me as if I just ran her dog over "shut the fuck up" she says and goes back to eating.

"You shut the fuck up" I laugh at her.

"Make me" she smirks.

Without thinking, I pull her in and connect our lips. She melts into the kiss and we stay like that for a few minutes.

Eventually we decide to head back to my apartment.

I'm scrolling through my phone when my heart drops, it's an article with a picture of Billie and I kissing, it must have been taken not more than 30 minutes ago.

"Bil..." I say and hand her my phone.

"Shit" she mumbles and reads through. "Billie in love with her old body guard, now CEO of midnight finances?" She reads out. "Yes but its none of your business" she sighs.

"The industry isn't gunna like this" I mumble and take back my phone.

"The industry can suck my dick, I don't care anymore. I wanna show our love because we have nearly lost each other too many times" she says and looks at me. 

"I guess its now or never Eilish" I smile and kiss her cheek.

A/N
I promise after this point it calms down,no mow torture, maybe some drama :)