Chapter 35: PBMRL

We are currently sat down with her phone set up on a tripod, kinda cool actually. She clicked the live button and thousands of viewers flooded in. 

"Hey guys" she smiled and waved.

"Hey everyone" I laughed out as I read comments about Bil and I.

"Okay so guys, most of you would have seen the article and seen the picture of us kissing" she starts and pauses to read all the comments.

"Well I wanted to officially come out and say that yes we are a couple" she smiles and raises our hands which were intertwined.

"Kissing her is amazing" I laugh as I read a comment asking about how it felt.

"So I'm happy as hell with Raven and didn't want the press to ruin it so I came to you guys to tell it straight" she explained and looked to me.

"I'm really happy too guys, and sorry I'm not sorry about ruining all of your chances with her. I intend to keep her forever" I smile and kiss her cheek.

"You do now?" She says with raised eyebrows.

"Of course baby" I smile and connect our lips, not caring that we are being overly affectionate.

We end up talking to the fans for an hour or so then finish it off by saying our goodbyes. Billie had a phone call practically as soon as she finished and she has been in the bathroom ever since.

She walks out and I look to her, she looked upset and angry.

"You okay?" I ask and she nods. "Don't lie princess, whats wrong?" I say and pull her onto my lap.

"I have been dropped by my record label" she whispers.

"Because of us?" I ask and she nods, clearly defeated. "That's so dumb, you are too good for them babe" I say and rub her back.

"I know, sucks though" she sighs.

"They will regret that decision. You're the Billie Eilish, you're talented, beautiful, passionate and sexy as hell" I say and she laughs slightly.

"Yeah they will, the songs I'm working on are pffft wow" she chuffs and I smile.

"Why don't you start your own label?" I ask and she looks at me, processing the thought. "You can be the face, ill run it along with your parents. We can be the label for the underdogs and rejects" I explain, loving my idea.

"That's actually not a bad idea, that's a first from you" she jokes and I playfully slap her arm. "What about Midnight Finances?" She questioned.

"I can manage that part time, but give most of the control to Emma, she would love it" I smile and she smiles back.

"I think this can work" she says.

—————————————————————

It's been a month since we decided to start our own label and its been going great. We bought the building a block away from my Financial company so I can get between them easily. Billie and I are Co-founders, Maggie is our Publicist, Patty is lead contract negotiator, Claudia and Fin work at talent scouting. I am also lead sales and marketer which is easy because it correlates to my other job.

"Congratulations girls" Maggie says, raising her glass of champagne.

We are all at my penthouse apartment having drinks to celebrate, along with close friends.

"I'd just like to thank everyone for either being a vital part or being supportive as hell. We make a fucking amazing team" Billie says and we all smile at each other. 

"To success at 'Pirates At Midnight Record Label' " I shout and we all cheers. 

The night takes off with music, food and drinking. I flew Lucy out to celebrate with me and she is thinking of moving out here. Life has finally started to get better.

I'm currently in my spare room, where Robs piano stays and a picture of us is on top of it.

"He would be so proud of you" Billie whispers as she walks in.

"I hope so, he is the reason I'm still here. Now you're the reason I am here" I pull her into my side and kiss the side of her head.

"This is gunna be hard work, but together I'm sure we could get through anything. Ive decided to take it easy on releasing music, just concentrate on the business for now" she says.

"As long as you are happy, I don't care what you do baby" I smile. 

"Then all I need is you by my side" she leans up and connects our lips.

"You've become so soft, maybe it's the blonde hair" I smirk at her.

"Or maybe its because you do crazy shit to my head and heart" she pokes my chest.

"I love you" I kiss her again.

"I love you too Midnight" she smiles into the kiss.