27

Everyone were on their seat concentrate on the board what their teacher was writing.. while debadritaa was lost in her own world..

Thinking about something? Someone?

*"Wh- he cut me with his lips. He was kissing me and I was froze on that place* suddenly a hand hit her hand slightly snapping back to reality she looked at the person who hit her and saw jiwoo "yaa concentrate on the class or else she'll punish you" jiwoo said and she nodded..

She shook her head trying to forget about that incident which was happen that day and tried to concentrate on the teacher...

Sometimes after the door slightly open a person peeked his head from the door and asked "Mrs.lee may I come in?" Everyone turned their heads to the door and saw Kim taehyung...

"Yes come in" Mrs Lee said.. and then he entered the classroom..

Entering the classroom he gave a file to mrs.lee and said "Mr.kim asked you to sign this". Mrs.lee nodded her head and took that file to sign up..

Taehyung was standing beside the teacher table as she was signing the papers taehyung looked at the students and saw Debadrita was staring at him..

As he saw her staring at him he rose his eyebrows and smriked on the other side as debadrita saw him doing that she made a -wft- look..

"Here" mrs.lee handed taehyung the file and he took

"Okay then I'm taking my leave Mrs.lee" taehyung said and bowed her and got out of the classroom.. at the same time bell also rang indicated that the class is already finished..

"So this is for today see you all tomorrow" mrs.lee said and left..

As everyone getting out of the classroom suddenly debadrita's phone vibrated.. she looked at her phone and saw

Kook add you in a group chat-

Debadrita:- what's with this group?

Sunshine oppa:- it's for bday planning..

Debadrita:- who's bday??

Kook added mr.obhodro

Mr.obhodro:- yaa who kidnapped me?

Kook:- I did? What you gonna do about it?

Joonei oppa:- you both stop!

Kook is typing...

"Deba let's go" jiwoo called deba. She nodded her head and walked out of the classroom..

Debadrita was again checking her phone while jiwoo asking her some questions but she was in her phone..

"Ya" jiwoo smacked debadrita's head with her backpack "ouch" she rubbed her head while looking at jiwoo

"You know it's hurts" debadrita said while rubbing her head while jiwoo smiled and said "you deserve it"
.
.
.
.

Time skip >>>
Debadrita's POV

I was in library finding a book suddenly my phone vibrate.. So I took out my phone to see who send msg I saw

Snack's bday planning group><

Kook:- so what's the plan?

I put my phone down and went to a table and sat down then again I took out my phone and started typing

Snack's bday planning group><

Me:- who the hell is snack?

Kook:- jiwoo ><