30

Debadrita's POV

It's been one month and taehyung didn't talk with me, like he always pull pranks on me, fight with me for no reason but nope nothing, I wonder what happened with that obhodro..

"Let's go or else we gonna late" standing infront of the door jiwoo said as I was taking too much time to get ready...

"Yeah yeah I'm ready" I said and slipped out of the room..

"I said kook to grab two sit for us" jiwoo said

"Oh okay" I said and went to the class

Entering the class we saw jungkook waving his hand to us "guys here" we smiled and went there..

"Thanks kook for saving seat for us" I smiled and took my seat besides kook.

After that teacher came and started to teach..

After the class everyone was going out.. we also was about to go when our teacher stop us "umm excuse me can anyone of you send this to Kim taehyung" holding a file

"Okay ma'am we'll give it to him" jiwoo took the file and smiled "thanks" teacher smiled. We bow and walked out of the classroom..

"Deba you give this to him we have something to do" jiwoo handed me the file and dragged jungkook with her leaving me alone

"Yaaa where are you going?" I shouted but they ran from there and I just sighed..

_
_
_
_

She went to taehyung's class to handed him the file.. But she didn't find him, instead of him she met with jimin..

"Do you know where taehyung is?" Hoping that he will know deba asked "oh taehyung? I don't know" jimin shook his head as 'no' making debadrita's lips into a pout...

"I think he is in art campus" jimin said making Deba nodded "thanks" Debadrita smiled which jimin returned..

Going to the art campus she saw taehyung was painting.. smiling herself she went to him and stood beside him...

"Here teacher said to give you this" taehyung slightly flinched because of the sudden voice behind him but sec after he calmed knowing who's voice was it.. he turned around and saw smiling Deba holding a file...

He took the file and didn't say anything.. Deba was waiting for him to say something but he didn't.. he turned around and started painting, ignoring her..

She was standing there silently when she heard "hey taehyung" from her behind so she turned to see who was it.. She saw a girl was coming towards them then saw taehyung stood up from his seat and went to the girl...

Debadritaa watched them from the behind

"Thanks Liz for helping me" taehyung smiled "no problem, by helping you I also improving" she smiled and hand over a envelope which taehyung gladly take... "Don't forget about Friday" taehyung said making her smile and nod "okay then bye" taehyung came to his seat, and saw Debadrita was still standing there...

'did he just ignore me?' thought debadrita
"Do you need anything?" Taehyung turned to her for a sec and again started to paint "what will I need from an obhodro?" She rolled her eyes and went from there stomping her feets... Seeing Debadrita's reaction taehyung chuckled and continue his work..

_
_
_
_

"Why are you taking soo much time to get ready" jiwoo screamed on her phone standing in front of the boys dorm while debadrita was shaking her head to jiwoo's act... "I'm ready ready look behind you" jungkook came running from the dorm...