29

Next day~

"What does 'Amio' means?" Taehyung was asking this question to everyone from the time he woke up..

"How could I know?" Jin frowned at him while serving the table with Lee bo na "where did you hear that word?" Lee bo na asked taehyung..

"Good morning pepss" jiwoo chirped and sat on the chair with Jen and debadrita..

"What happened?" Jen saw how taehyung was curious about something.. "do you know what 'Amio' means?" Taehyung turned his head towards Jen. "Is it something like food?" Jiwoo asking this while grabbing a toast from the plate..

"What food?" Jungkook asked before taking a sit with others..

"Nothing but does anyone know what is 'Amio' means?" He again asked while everyone shook their head as 'no' expect Debadritaa who was eating happily, enjoying the scene of taehyung being frustrated because he couldn't get the meaning of 'Amio' which means 'Me too' .

The breakfast past by taehyung being confused whether she accepted his proposal or not, while everyone eat happily with some small talk...

It was 5pm in the evening, they're still in that penthouse, they decided that they will go to their dorm at night after dinner from outside..

Everyone was in the leaving room as they decided to watch a movie, they couldn't decide any movei, they were fighting cause everyone had their own choices but at the end they ended up watching the IRON MAN..

Everyone was their own world expect jungkook who was watching the movie with concentrate, while jimin and hobi was snoring at the left side of the coach, jiwoo was in her phone, and lee bo na was sitting on suga's lap on the single coach spending their sweet time, while namjoon and Jin was chatting with each other on the right side of the couch, taehyung and Debadritaa was sitting on the ground, a blanket was covering her leg..

"O maa go turu lobe" Debaa laughed at the love birds, while they just rolled their eyes, "this is the first time that I understand your language" taehyung laughed while saying this,

"By the way what's the meaning of 'Amio'" taehyung asked again, debadritaa looked at him for sometime and then said "amio means I'll think about it" taehyung pouted after listening that she wants time to think..

"Okay- what will I do to get a 'YES' from you" he looked at her hoping she will say something easy so he can do it.. "you will do whatever I will say to you?" Debadrita rise her eyebrows and taehyung immediately nodded his head as 'yes'..

"Okay then confess me in Bengali, in SRK style" she laughed and averted her gaze from him to the TV, she knew it was impossible to taehyung confessing her in Bengali..

Taehyung's POV

What? Confess in Bengali? In SRK style? What is SRK? I should use internet for this.. I took out my pH and search how to propose in SRK STYLE.. as I searched, there was so many videos, by this I learned that SRK is a Indian actor..

"So I have to propose her like this" murmured myself I looked at her to seeing that she was watching TV with a excited, I smiled..

I kept my phone in my pocket, went closer to her while and watch the movie...

_
_
_

"This is looking delicious" looking at the menu jiwoo said deba also nodded..

"I'll take kimchi Stew" taehyung looked at the waiter who was taking everyone's order.. "kimchi fried rice" jhope said...

"Okay sir your order will be here soon" the waiter bowed and left..

After sometime the dinner came and they started digging in..

"Woaa it's soo delicious" jungkook closed his eyes while munching kimchi stew...

After the dinner they all went to their dorm as tomorrow was Monday they all have class..

"Bye guys" namjoon waved his hands as the girls went to the hostel..

"Okay then see you guys tomorrow" namjoon said looking at the four boys, they nodded and left...

_
_
_

"Heeeyy se-senorita" taehyung was practicing how to propose like SRK in their dorm's balcony, while everyone was sleeping..

"Ahh why he is talking like tHiS?" Taehyung ruffled his hair with his hands

"What are you doing tae?" Jimin came

"No-nothing" taehyung said and was about to hide his phone but jimin noticed that and said "why are you hiding your phone?" He rise his eyebrows and snatch taehyung's phone from his hand.

"Ya ya give me my phone back" taehyung trying to snatch it from jimin but couldn't..

"Lemme see what you were watching" jimin opened the pH and played the video "how to propose a girl in SRK style" jimin frowned his eyebrows while taehyung nervously laughed

"Are you going to propose- jimin cut off by "stop you will woke up everyone" taehyung whispered yell

"So tell me" jimin whispered and smriked "ahh yes I'm going to propose her help me" taehyung pouted, jimin laughed at his best friend seeing how he struggling with this..

"Help??" Jimin put his hands on his chin acting like he is thinking something..

Taehyung lightly punched jimin's tummy "you are helping me no matter what" jimin laughed and nodded..

"So what's your plan? When you are going to propose her??" Jimin asked taehyung..

"I have to confess her in Bengali and for that I need time" taehyung explained jimin nodded taehyung continue "I need to propose her like SRK dose in his film, I have to do many things chim, ahh but don't know how I'm going to do all of this" he ran his fingers through his silly smooth hair, jimin patted his back and said "Don't worry I'll help you with this and you can do this" taehyung smiled at jimin

"Let's go to bed for now we can talk about this tomorrow" jimin hold taehyung by his arm and took him to their bed..

"Good night" jimin said and taehyung nodded....

"Senorita wait for some days" taehyung laughed himself and went to sleep......

Let me know how was the chapter~

Another update cause I'm really happy actually no I'm devastated after seeing someone's photo 😭. They were so cute 🤧 .

Okay I should stop ranting over something unnecessary lol.
Have a good day

Stay healthy ✨💜Stay safe ✨💜

Stay healthy ✨💜
Stay safe ✨💜