6

Next day~

Debadrita and jiwoo were their class while jiwoo was nonstop talking

"ya can't you stop talking" debadrita said trying to get what their teacher was saying

"nope you know today has a basketball match between junior and senior years" jiwoo said and claps her hands in excitement and it was so loud that everyone heard and then everyones eyes were on jiwoo and even their teacher's eyes was also on jiwoo

"Get out of my class right now" the teacher said angrily "actually ma'am i-" teacher cut jiwoo and said "I said get out" "yes ma'am" she said and get out from the class debadrita tried to control her laugh and focus to the teacher.

Riiiingggg Riiiiiinggg~

Bell ringed and the teacher left the class I get up from sit and left the class and went to jiwoo. I saw her she also come towards me but when I saw her I brust into laugh "hahahahahahaahahahaha" "yaa don't laugh" jiwoo said and pout "you very no fun" she said and left me "ya ya wait for me" I said and run after her...

Time skip after break time

We are heading to the basketball court "hurry up or we couldn't find any sit" jiwoo said to us "slow down jiwoo! We can find" lee bona eonnei said...

At basketball court

We found our sit at first row.
Everyone screaming "taehyung oppa! Taehyung oppa!"

"Yoongi oppa! yoongi oppa!" I looked at the court saw the junior team was taehyung, jimin and others I didn't know their name so ya and the other team means senior team was Yoongi and hobi oppa and others...

Girls were Fangirling and shouting before the match "taehyung oppa is the best!!!" "Look jimin oppa looks so hot" "omg yoongi oppa looking damn hot" "hobi oppa look so handsome" as I heard them I thought they are pretty popular..

As the match starts they started to pass the ball (I don't know how to play basketball so that's why I don't know how to write it please bear with it)
After 5min team yoongi did a score and everyone gone crazy and started to Fangirling "Omo oppa you did greattt" "you are the best" and after that team junior also did a score again that stupid girls started Fangirling over that jerk....

Time skip last minute of match

It was the last minute and their scores was neck to neck team senior was 45 and team junior was 47. They was passing the ball there was a tense working on the court. They defence each other team last 30sec there was silence and nervousness over that time last 10sec everyone started to count
9
8
7
6
4
3
2
"1! Yaa! Yaa! " Last 10sec and team junior they defence and did a goal at the last moment..

everyone started to clap for them, and congratulate them..

as everyone left the court we was also going to left the court but the boys told us to stay there so we stayed there... They came after change towards us as we congrats them but suddenly I felt something came towards me and then I fall in the ground...

"Aghh! What the hell!" I cried in pain and looked up the things which hit me at my head and I saw it was a fucking basketball and then I looked up towards the owner who throw this to me and I saw none another Mr.obhodro smriking at me...

TAE'S POV

As we won the match everyone congrats us..

Everyone left the court but then I saw hobi Huyng told someone to stay there I look forward to see whom hobi Huyng told to stay I saw dummy alien and her friends..