31

She saw a boy was playing piano under the big tree back facing her...

The sweet melody of piano's pulled her to the boy.. standing behind him, her lips curved into a small smile..

The boy stopped playing the piano and turned around to look at her...

He smiled seeing her smiling, he got up and stand in front of her...

Taking a deep breath he took her hand in his "tae-taehyung" she breathed heavily he smiled and some flowers petals started to fall from the tree, she smiled..

"Debadrita Mone achhe jedin amader prothom dekha hoyechilo?" [trans: debadrita remember the day when we first met?"] Hearing this from taehyung, her eyes widened but then she laughed a lil, not knowing what to do so she just nodded,

She noticed that the piano tune again started so she looked behind his back just to seeing Suga..

"Deba, a-ami jani na k-ki vabe" he stopped as he was getting nervous [trans:- deba, I don't know how]

"Yaa are you going to stammering like this?" Debadrita raised her eyebrows, making taehyung Shake his head as no

"Ko-kokhono vabini ..." He paused looking at her eyes. Debadrita tighten the hold of their hands, smiling she nodded and then he started

"Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyan ... teri hasi ki beparwah gustakhiyan ... teri zulfon ki lehrati angdaiyan ... nahi bhoolunga main ... jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan" Debadrita widen her eyes and laughed "ya why you are being so sweet??"

"Ami sotti kokhono vabini ko-kono other country meye ke ba o-onno kono culture jar tar pr-preem a porbo" [trans:- I really never thought that I'll fall in love with another country or another culture girl] he again continued "I never thought I'm gonna love the girl whom I always fight" he chuckled, Debadrita just quietly listened to him...

"Look I don't know ho-how to express this thing you know??" He laughed awkwardly

"Just want to say 'ami tomake bhalobasi" taehyung said in a breath while debadrita's eye's became glossy..

He let go off their hands and kneel down infront off her spreading his hands he asked "I can be your Uttam Kumar will you be my Suchitra Sen?" [Uttam Kumar and Suchitra Sen are Bengali actor and actress. They are emotion of us]

"I can be your biriyani will you be my biriyani's alu?" Debadrita laughed, and from their behind "accept him, accept him" the students who were hiding just came outside while cheering for them. Again flowers petals fall from the above..

Debadrita kneel down, hitting his chest she said "you obhodro! How can you do this" the tears from her eyes were flowing like a fountain. She wept her tears and hug him saying "bhalobasi bhalobasi bhalobasi" he hugged her tightly...

Breaking the hug they looked at eachother smiling. "poppo!! poppo!! Kiss!! Kiss!!" Everyone started cheering. They laughed after hearing them, looking at each others eyes, like they wanting permission. Debadrita smiled..

Taehyung was about to lean when a big thud from their behind came. They immediately looked at the direction and saw, beside the big tree jimin and jungkook was lying, rubbing their butt after falling from the tree.. jimin and jungkook who were dropping flower petals just fall down from there because of some arguing between them..

"Yaa taehyung-ah look for you we fall down from there" jimin glared at taehyung.

"Ahh my butt" jungkook said still rubbing his butt, "hey guys let them alone" Jennie came to take the boys with her.. "what? No they didn't kiss. I'll see then I'm gonna go from here" Jungkook said, looking at the newly couple...