28

"shh-" everyone shh-ed and hide behind couch and behind the door with holding party pooper..

"Ouchh" debadrita hissed in pain as her head bumped into something or like someone

"Yaa shh or she will know that we are hiding here" "you-" as deba was going to say something but he hold her mouth with his long beautiful hands...

Deba was struggling to get out of his hold but he was too strong for her..

"Stop struggling or else I'll kiss you" he said and smriked although it was dark but still she was able to see him smriking.. so she stopped struggling and sit there silently waiting for them to come inside..

_
_

As they entered the house they encountered with darkness. Jiwoo turned back to jungkook and "jungkook wh- but she was cut off by "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIWOOOOOOOO" they screamed.

The confetti's were flying in the air, then Jen came with a cake..

Jiwoo's eyes got teary because of their surprise.. she blinked sometimes to not to tear up.. "thanks guys" jiwoo said while seeing them..

"Blow the candle first" Debadrita said, jiwoo nodded and blow the candle while they started to singing Happy birthday song 'saeng-il chughahaeee'

Then the lights turn on, jiwoo saw they decorated the house beautifully..

"You guys are the best" she said while smiling. "Now cut the cake" jungkook said ,she took the knife and cut the cake..

"Here" jiwoo took a pice of the cake and feed her brother first but he held her hand and took the cake to feed her..
_
_
_
_
_

"Wow the dinner was bop" jiwoo said while smiling.

"Ofc it's made by me, why wouldn't it be delicious?" Jin said feeling proud..

"Yes yes" jiwoo said while laughing..

"Guys guys let's play something" jungkook shouted from the leaving room.. everyone turned towards him and rise their eyebrows

"Good idea" jiwoo said. Everyone went to leaving room and sat on the couch.. while debadritaa, taehyung and jimin has to sat on the ground because there was no space on the couch..

"So what game we should play?" Jen asked

"How about truth and dear" lee bo na suggested but Jungkook shook his head as 'no' "it's old now"

"Mm you say" debaa said "we should go to bed it's late" suga said in a sleepy tone but lee bo na slapped his arms "shut up it's just for today" and he just look at her "do whatever you guys want" said suga..

"How about confess game??" Jungkook said making everyone's eyes on him..

"What's that?" Jimin asked and make a confused face

"Okay in this game you have to write a confess in a paper and then fold it. After that we will mix up everyone's paper and then pick up a paper and you can also write down your secret" jungkook explained and looked at everyone..

"Sounds good" namjoon said "okay then bring pen and paper" said Jin

After bringing Paper and pen everyone started to write down their confession..

"Hyung don't see my paper" jhope said while Jin was trying to see what jhope was writing..

"Ya I didn't see" Jin declined and jhope glared at him..

"What are you writing tae that you are smiling so much" jimin asked taehyung who was smiling at his paper..

"Finish" suga said while folding his paper..