1 (edited)

Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!! The noise of the old alarm clock keeps buzzing, waking everyone up beside her.

"Ahhh stupid alarm" taking a pillow she covers her ears, snuggling to her soft toy, she forwarded her hand to turn the buzzing alarm off. After putting the alarm off she went to sleep again.

"How many times you gonna off that clock? Just wake up already" a lady in her mind 40s said in a annoying voice.

"মা আর ৫ মিনিট" draping the thin blanket over her body she murmured, which makes her mother more angry.

Sighing the lady said "তাড়াতাড়ি ওঠ, দেরি হয়ে যাবে তো।" Walking out of the room she off the fan's switch.

"Ahh maa" a groan escaped from the girl's mouth as she get up from the bed, after her mother off the fan's switch.

After getting up from the bed she went to the bathroom to freshen up and got ready.
Freshening up she came to downstairs and saw her parents were already sitting on the dinning table

"Morning baba" smiling at her father, she took the seat beside him.

"Puchki, come fast, we are already getting late" drumming his fingers on the staring-wheel, her father shouted.

"Sorry sorry, I am here. Let's go now" closing the car door she shouted in joy.

"How are you going to stay there without us when you are already like this?" Her father laughed at her mother's statement.

"Don't go anywhere alone okay?" Mrs.Sen patted debadrita's shoulder

"Don't go into any fight"

"Don't forget to eat, sleep"

"Study well"

"Don't talk with strangers"

"Maa if I don't talk with strangers then how I'll make friends?" Debadrita rolled her eyes making her parents laughed

"Bye" debadrita hugged her parents tightly... Her eyes got teary as she never went anywhere without her parents but now she is going to far away from her parents...

"Call us when you land there. Okay?" Her mother set her hair while smiling and she nodded...

Entering the flight she found her sit which was beside the window...

Taking the sit she hear the announcement "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 4B7 with service from India to South Korea. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time."

Debadrita's pov

After fastening my seatbelt, I lean on the window...

Finally I'm going there. It was always my dream to go South Korea. And now I'm finally going there for study's.. also for k-pop, kdrama and the most important thing my Seo Joon oppa..

After sometime our flight take off.. I took my ear phones and put into my ears, listening to the music I don't know when I fall asleep...

"Ladies and gentlemen soon we are landing on Incheon international airport" the announcer announced

"Finally"

Hey guys! I know some of you are maybe thinking that did I changed the whole story or not..

Don't worry I didn't change the whole book I just edited some incorrect things and some part of the book but storyline will be the same. So don't worry...

I hope you guys enjoy 💜

______________________________________

Comments and vote please ♥️