32

"But debaaa you said you'll do this for me" a whinning jiwoo followed Debadrita on the hallway...

"But it's your work jiwoo. I can't do that" said Debadrita, scrolling her phone..

"Woooooo" coming from their behind a hand approached them making a loud noise..

"Yaaaa you obhodro" debadrita shouted at him, who was smiling.

"Ahh taehyung you scared the shit out of me" holding jiwoo's chest, she said..

"What are you doing here??" Asked debadrita.

"I'm here to borrow you from jiwoo" taehyung said, looking at jiwoo

"For??" Rising her eyebrows, Debadrita asked, making jiwoo nodded

"For a coffee date, my love" He said dramatically, Debadrita shook her head before saying "for your information we both don't like coffee"

"So what?? We can go to a 'hot chocolate' date then " taehyung said, winking at Debadrita..

"I'm still here." Jiwoo said, standing between them. Taehyung laughed, awkwardly before saying "yeah I know, that's why I said I'll borrow her"

"But- "no buts she will go with mee" saying this taehyung grabbed Debadrita's hand, and ran from there.. "I'll help you after I came" Debadrita shouted back...

||

"What was that?" Debadrita asked taehyung, who just shrugged off his shoulder...

"Ufff I just loveee seeing the sun set from here" Debadrita said, standing infront of the Han river...

"It's remind me of our Kolkata's Ganga river but that's feeling is another feeling you know??" Sitting on a bench besides the river, Taehyung listened to her, while she shared how beautiful THE GANAGA RIVER is.

"Tumi jano gangar par and chayer bhare chumuk ahaa Swarg puro" [trans:- you know, bank of the Ganges and sip of the tea is heaven"] Debadrita said, closing her eyes, trying to think of Kolkata..

"And you know Howrah bridge, in the it's looks so beautiful, and Durga Puja" Taehyung listened to her calmly, holding her hands with his.

"You miss your home right?" Taehyung asked, making her eyes open, she took a deep breath before nodding her head..

"Mom told me to come this pujo" Debadrita said, looking at him

"Then you should go" Taehyung said smiling, Debadrita nodded her head

"You wanna come??" Debadrita asked, making him shook

"Mee??" He asked

"Yeah why not? I'll ask others also. It will be fun you know" she said smiling, Taehyung nodded..

||

"Sit here I'll come with our hot chocolate" taehyung said, while debadrita sat on a window side table, in a caffe shop near by Han river..

"Heree your hot chocolate" Taehyung said, taking his seat opposite side of denadrita...

Taking a sip of the hot chocolate Debadrita said "it's tooo good" making taehyung laughed..

They were having there fun time. Laughing, giggling, talking, joking but suddenly they interrupted by a call..

Debadrita check the caller I'd and excuse herself from there.. getting out of the caffe she picked up the call..