3

She saw...

3 girls were fighting with pillows..

She was standing there not knowing what to do.. 'should I call them?' Debadrita think of herself... But a pillow which landed on her face help her to come into the reality...

"Omo sorry sorry" a girl came to her and picked up the pillow from the ground

"W-who are you?" She laughed awkwardly

"Hi! I'm debadrita Sen. I'll be your new dormmate" debadrita smiled and the girl who was in front of her smiled and said

"Anneyong! Jung jiwoo Imnida!" with a cute smile..

"Anneyong! Lee Bo Na Imnida!" Another girl who was standing behind said

"Anneyong! Kim Jennie imnidaa!" The third one said she was also beautiful like them..

"So which year you are?" Jiwoo asked

"1st year.." debadrita said and jiwoo screamed and said "oh cool I'm also in 1st year"

"Which department??" Lee Bo Na said
"Art department." "Oh you are same as jiwoo" she said..

Time skip in the evening >>>

I was with jiwoo searching dress in online.. She was really funny and cool and other Didi's (elder sister) were also nice
Jennie didi and Lee Bo Na didi in 2nd year they are in music department...

Next morning>>>

Debadrita's POV

"Yaa you two sleepy ass wake up!!!!!!!!!!!" Jennie screamed

"Ya eonnei why are you so loud" I said in my sleepy voice and looked at clock it was 11am Sunday...

"Are you both going to get up or" Jennie eonnei was saying but I cut her sentence with "I woke up.. don't do anything" with that I headed to washroom but jiwoo was still in her dreamland but next what Lee Bo Na eonnei did that make us laughed...

She threw a full mug of water on jiwoo which made her awake from her sweet sleep...

Me and jennei eonnei laughed so hard by that incident..

Jungkook's POV

Taehuyng hyung was playing video games with hobi Huyng

"Huyng let's go market and buy me Banana milk" I told him expecting that he'll agree

He looked at me and said "no not today.. I'm playing now so some other day"

"no Hyung let's goo.. we also can eat outside it's already 12 in the noon so let's goo" I made puppy eyes

And everyone nodded as they agreed.

everyone??

oops I forgot to mention that me, taehyung hyung, jimin and hoseok Huyng are in same dorm. Me is in 1st year jimin and taehyung hyung are 2nd year and hobi Huyng in 3rd year.. me and tae hyung is in art department and jimin and hobi is in music and dance department...

So when everyone is agreed we all headed to super market.

Debadrita's POV

As jennei eonnei said that she wants to go market for snacks and also want to go shopping so now we are in supermarket..
"Let's go to chocolate section" I said but they shook their heads bcz they want to go in ramen section so I told them "okay you guys go ramen section I'll join you in a minute" they nodded as agreed with that we separated our ways..