Shut it, Tommy!

It was 2:45pm on a tuesday afternoon. I was laying on my bed and scrolling through tiktok, as usual. Once in a while a tiktok of Tommy popped up, but I just scrolled past it. I had enough of him as it was. Suddenly ANOTHER scream rang from the room next door. My mom texted me:

"Hello dear, would you mind asking your brother to keep it down a little? Your father and I are trying to watch a little television."

I sighed, looking over at my bedroom door. My bed was SO COMFORTABLE, but she did ask nicely. I sighed again and got up, walking out into the hallway and over to my brother's room. I banged on his door. Tommy yelled "I'M STREAMING!!" and then went back to shouting and laughing at his friend Tubbo.

Of course he is, he's never that loud off of streams. I thought and decided I didn't give a damn. I entered the room.

"Y/n, I said I'm streaming!!" my brother uttered with a stressed expression on his face. "And I was just chilling in my room but you're SO. LOUD. Mum and dad are trying to watch television, so shut it Tommy!".

The silence was very loud and awkward. I glanced over at the chat, they were saying things like "Ooooh", "SisterInnit is a SAVAGE" and "Is that your mom lol".

"Hey chat, I'm y/n but you all probablyknow me as SisterInnit. Can y'all spam sisterinnit is swag in chat to annoy Tommy?" I said, trying to hold my laughter at Tommy's surprised face. I saw the chat doing as I said and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out laughing and then I heard another laughter from Tommy's computer.

"Damn Tommy, you're sister is obviously the queen of your household." an older voice blurted out.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILBUR"

Tommy seemed incredibly angry but I knew it was only acting. Off-stream he was incredibly chill, even though he did all of the annoying things brothers tend to do.

"Who was that?" I curiously asked.

"Meh, it's just my stupid friend Wilbur Soot. We play Minecraft together and he thinks he's hilarious but in reality he isn't."

"Can I speak to him?"

"Go ahead, but don't do anything stupid like you usually do. The stream is still running so chat is gonna hear everything you say. I turned off the face cam when you entered"

I sat down by my brother's setup and put on his headset.

"Hello there Wilbur Soot."

"Hello y/nInnit." the same voice rang in my ears.

"Damn it Tommy, turn down your volume! You will go deaf! And hello to chat aswell."

The chat was exploding. Apparently this was a huge thing, this "sister stream".

"So y/n, why did you want to talk to me?"

I smiled, his voice was really soft but also a little rough. Just a nice voice in general.

"Well, I wanted to see who Tommy is always shouting at."

The voice belonging to the man called Wilbur, started laughing.
"Of course you did, I'm super interesting."

"I'll have to see that for myself, tell me about yourself."

"Woah, this is a full blown interrogation now.. Well, I'm from the UK, I play Minecraft obviously and I've written a couple of songs. Is that interesting enough for you?"

"Suuure, started off a bit boring but it got better. So you're a musician?"

"Indeed."

"What's your artist-name on Spotify, I wanna try listening to some songs you've made."

"It's just my name, Wilbur Soot. W-i-l-b-"

"I know how to spell, I'm not stupid" I cut him off and laughed. "Should I listen on stream?"

"Sure, I'd love to hear your reactions."

It was much easier to talk to people online. Even though I was a huge introvert, hating social interactions with strangers, this Wilbur-guy was pretty easy to talk to.

I clicked on his most popular song, Your New Boyfriend. After a while I started tapping my foot and smiling. At the "wOoh" I giggled and I could almost hear him smile from the other side of the discord call.

After the song was over, we chatted for about half an hour about anything and everything. I almost forgot that the stream was still running until a donation popped up on stream. It said;

"It seems we have a new ship on the Dream SMP, y/n x Wilbur Soot. You guys are sooo cute ❤️❤️❤️❤️"

I went red, immediately starting to overthink the whole situation. Had it gone too far? Had I embarrassed myself?

Tommy decided it was enough for today and took over, ending the stream after a quick goodbye.

( A/N-AUTHORS NOTE: The whole time I imagine Tommy just standing behind y/n like🧍 LMAOOO )

The day then went on as usual, and late at night I stayed up listening to Wilbur's songs. Halfway through La Jolla I fell asleep.

A/N:
So, be honest. How did I do? I've never written something like this before so there may be spelling errors and things like that. Constructive criticism is very welcome, and nobody is allowed to spread hate in my comments. Everyone's opinions are valid, so keep that in mind. Let me know if you have any ideas! As the description says, I won't be doing smut. It grosses me out, keeping in mind that Wilbur is a real person. I am on spring break from school for about a week so expect a few chapters, if I find motivation.

And if you're reading this in the future, I'm sorry. I'm sure I've improved a lot, so this might be embarrassing to my future self. Enjoy the rest of my story that will hopefully exist by the time you're reading! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

955 words ( I've seen a lot of authors do this. IDK why they do it so if you know why, please comment it 😄