Pretty please with sprinkles on top?

"Y/n!"

"Yeah Tommy?"

"Get your annoying ass over here, I need to ask you something!"

"Not with that attitude!.."

My bedroom door opened and there was my lovely little brother.

"You sound like mum."

"NO I DON'T!"

"Yes, you do. Can I ask now?"

"Suuuure, go ahead."

"So y'know mum and dad are in Italy for the next few weeks, and they left you in charge, right?"

"They did. You still salty about that? I'm six years older than you ( A/N: Y/n is 23 in this story ), small child."

"I'M NOT SMAL- Anyways, there's a Minecraft convention in Brighton and all my streamer friends are going to it. I can't go alone as they're mostly adults, so will you take me?"

All of them? Even.. Wilbur?

"You want me to take time away from these few parent-free weeks to take you to meet your friends?"

"Yup."

"Nope, no way."

"WHY?!?!"

"You didn't say the magic woooooord!"

"Uh, please?"

"Say pretty please!.."

"FINE! Pretty.. please..?

"Say pretty please with sprinkles on top!"

"I hate you."

"Fine, I won't take youuuu!!!!"

"I... Pretty please with.. sprinkles on top..?"

The expression on my brother's face was priceless.

"Aaaand stop the recording! I'll take you. How long until the convention?"

I took my phone out from behind my back, getting a quick view of Tommy's face before pressing the button to stop the video recording.

"YOU DELETE THAT RECORDING-"

Tommy tackled me on the bed, wrestling me for a bit before I threw him off.

"I hate you y/n."

"No, you love me. I know you do."

"Fine, I guess I do. The convention is in three days, it starts on saturday. Goodnight y/n, and seriously, thank you."

"Goodnight Tommy."

We shared a moment, smiling at each other before he left the room.

I guess I have to take him to this convention in three days. At least I have some bargaining material now, for next time I need something.

Alrighty then, sorry about this chapter being so short. I had a major writers block today but I have a bunch of ideas for the next few chapters. I couldn't skip this part, so I kept it as simple as possible.

Hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for the next chapter! Thank you for reading this story <3

389 words