Chapter Three

^ Literally love both of those pictures sm though. 

Enjoy!

xx

A few days later Harry's leg is bouncing erotically as he sits at the kitchen table, barely touching his breakfast.

He decided to get up early this morning, wanting to get a head start to the day.

That and the fact he could barely sleep.

In a few hours is his first Uni lecture, and you could say he's pretty nervous.

"Morning H, you alright?" Liam asks as he walks into the kitchen, reaching for the freshly made pot of coffee and pouring some into a large mug.

Harry opens his mouth to answer, but the words get caught in his throat.

"Mhm." He gets out, avoiding Liam's uncertain gaze as he gives him a tight-lipped smile.

"Alright. My lecture is in like, ten minutes, so I'm gonna head out." Liam says, chugging down the lukewarm coffee and placing his mug in the sink.

"Bye Harry, have a good day." He calls, bounding out the door.

"Harry?" A voice calls out from another room and Harry gets up to see a tired Niall standing in his doorway.

"Have you seen my blue button up shirt?" He asks, running his hand through his messy fake blond hair.

"Which one?" Harry asks, clearing his throat when his voice comes through shaky and rough.

He hopes Niall doesn't notice, but being best friends for almost four years now, Niall knows him quite well.

"Alright bud?" Niall asks softly, leaning his back against the wall.

Harry shrugs, "yeah, just nervous you know? New people, no one's gonna like me." He trails off at the last part as Niall furrows his brows.

"Wouldn't like you? Harry, you're literally the most likable person at this school. It's going to be okay today and you're going to find a friend"

Harry shrugs, scratching the back of his head. "Um, well I did see your shirt actually. It's in the dryer. Why do you need it?" He asks, completely changing the topic. 

Niall opens his mouth to steer the conversation back, but he knows Harry wouldn't want to, at least right now. 

He sighs, "I don't have classes today and I have a job interview for one of those food chains a few minutes off campus. I need to look decent." 

"Mm," Harry hums, pointing to the laundry room, "It should be in there." 

"Thanks H." Niall thanks him, getting the shirt and quickly putting it on. Harry glances down at his watch, heart rate rising as he sees he should be leaving for class if he wants to be on time. 

"Um, I think I have to go now Niall." Harry almost whispers, playing with the ends of his sleeves as he bites his lip, not wanting to go. 

Niall stops his frantic movements to stand in front of Harry, giving him a small, reassuring smile. "It's gonna be great Harry. Just focus on whats important, be yourself, people will come to you. Have a good day Har." 

Harry nods, saying bye to Niall once more before picking up his bag and leaving the room. 

~ ~ 

My mom asked if I wanted to go to local college, I should've said yes.

Harry thinks to himself as he sits at the back of a large University lecture room. The desks are set up on long stairs, getting higher the farther back you go. 

See You Again || L.S. || ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें