Chapter Four

^ Loueh looking fine for Harry ;)

Enjoy!

xx

Now that the large thrill of finally seeing each other again has gone down, yet not by much, Harry becomes a little nervous around Louis.

Sure they were best friends before, but almost six years have gone by, they've both changed.

What if he won't like me anymore? What if he decides that I'm not worth the time?

Harry's thoughts are racing a mile a minute throughout the entire lecture as said boy sits right beside him.

Louis wanted to ditch the class and catch up with Harry, but Harry's eyes only widened as he quickly shook his head.

"No," Harry denied, "no way I'm missing any classes, especially the first one."

Louis only smiled at him with a shrug, retaking his seat in the chair, scooting over so he was a little closer to Harry.

Harry sat down and took a deep breath. Is he actually siting beside me right now? Or am I such a nervous wreck I'm hallucinating?

"Harry?" Harry hears a voice from beside him and he peers open his eyes, glancing to his right.

He sees a kind, blue eyed face and his heart tightens. He's real.

"You okay?" Louis asks softly, eyes scanning the wary look on Harry's face.

"Mm," Harry hums, focusing his eyes onto Louis' for another few minutes before he forces himself to look away.

Harry tries so hard and eventually manages to focus on the professor talking, yet the words are going in one ear and out the other.

He assumes that Louis is listening as well since he hasn't heard anything from him for a while.

Turning his head he finally succumbs to his thoughts about his childhood best friend that sits beside him, and has to resist the urge to roll his eyes.

Sitting there, Louis' attention is definitely not on the teacher, instead on the paper in front of him as he folds it.

Harry's eyes travel from Louis' moving hands to his concentrated face and his eyes soften.

Below the boy's concentrated eyes, his mouth is twisted into a focused shape, the tip of a pink tongue peeking out from between the soft red lips.

Cute.

Harry's gaze is solely focused upon the face of the boy, thoughts blank, words from the teacher not being heard even a little bit.

It only takes moments until the twisted mouth turns into a wide grin, pearl white teeth flashing Harry's way.

"Paper airplane." Louis says, holding up the folded creation in his hands and Harry only laughs softly, shaking his head.

His thoughts about the boy not liking him wash away every time the two speak (even if it's only been a couple of times) and his eyes widen as he watches Louis hold the paper airplane up.

"Louis, don't throw tha-"

Before Harry can even finish, Louis let's go of the paper, letting it sail onto the large, crowded lecture room and Harry immediate puts his head down.

"If you get in trouble I did not see anyth-"

"Ow!" A girls voice rings out into the silent lecture room and the teacher sops talking, glancing to the girl in the middle of the room.