Chapter Nine

^ Nouis

I'm exhausted right now as I wrote this, so good night  haha.
It's 12:09 a.m. right now.

Officially my ex best friend's birthday now x miss you x

long chapter for you :)

enjoy!

xx

"Hi Mum," Louis says into the phone two days later.

Things happened the next morning, and Louis hopes that Harry never has to deal with that guy again.

Him, Niall and Liam hung out in the hallway until the guy that matches Harry's description walked in and stopped in front of his room.

"Excuse me!" Louis yelled and the guys head looked over at him.

"What?" He asked, voice full of annoyance.

"Who do you think you are?" Niall spoke up as the three boys approached the taller one.

"Um, none of your business?" He scoffed, unlocking the door.

"What's your name?" Liam asked, trying to sound intimidating.

The guys raised an eyebrow. "Nick," he said slowly, "Grimshaw. You guys live around here?"

The three boys glanced at each other until Louis spoke up.

"Well, Nick, Grimshaw," he started mockingly, "we'd appreciate it if you didn't put your hands on our roommate for no fucking reason. Grow up, let it go."

Nick narrowed his eyes, looking between the three lads before letting out a short laugh.

"Too weak to stand up for himself. Had to run to his daddies. What a twi-"

Before Nick could even finish his sentence, Louis was swinging at the man's jaw and hitting it forcefully.

Nick stumbled and looked back up with a sneer.

"What the fuc-"

"Shut the fuck up, or are you too weak to stand up for yourself?" Niall taunts, repeating the words Nick said not many seconds ago.

Nick, for some reason, attempted to attack the three boys but three against one has pretty good odds.

They won.

Louis sits on his bed now, hoping Nick is sitting in his dorm room, bruises covering his face as they heal slowly.

Returning to the present, Louis' eyes flick up from the comforter of the bed where he sits criss cross, meeting nervous green eyes.

His hand reaches out to rest atop of the other boy's knee, as they sit across from each other.

"Lou! Hi darling, how are you doing?" Harry can hear her voice and it makes him fidget in his spot.

He tries not to focus on Louis' thumb that is currently moving softly back and forth, in a way to comfort the taller lad.

"Um, yea Mum, I'm good." Louis says, leaving a moment of silence between the mother and son.

"Was there anything on your mind Louis? Or just calling to check up?" She asks and Louis' closes his eyes, trying to figure out what he is going to say.

"If you're just checking in, I saw the cutest pair of-"

"Actually Mum," Louis interrupts her, "I kind of has something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh? Okay, go ahead boobear."

No matter how tense the situation may be, Harry has to snicker behind his hand at the nickname, Louis' glances to him and rolls his eyes.