Chapter Fifteen

I'm still here, if you need me x

Enjoy!

xx

"If you two are done in there, Zayn is gonna be here in a couple of minutes." Niall shouts through the door, effectively waking Louis up from his position of slumber, holding Harry's clothe-less body close to his own. 

He yawns, glancing down to the sleeping figure against his chest. With a small smile, he presses a kiss to the somewhat sweaty forehead before shaking him slightly.

"Haz, wake up baby." He whispers into Harry's ear, pressing soft kisses down his jawline, causing the curly haired boy to wake up with a giggle.

Louis pulls back with an even wider smile, pressing himself closer to his boyfriend, stealing a kiss as he presses their mouths together.

He pulls away and Harry let's out a breath, eyes a little unfocused from having just woken up and already having another gorgeous body on top of his.

"Hi." Harry whispers, snuggling himself back into the pillow as Louis stands up from the bed, searching for his clothes.

"Hi baby, we're starting the movie soon." Louis tells him as he pulls on his pair of boxers, skinny jeans following soon after.

Harry pouts from where he lays with his eyes wondering over Louis' tan body. "Bummer, I was hoping to stare at your bum all night." He says and Louis only laughs before tossing another pair of boxers at his boyfriend.

Harry sighs as Louis enters the bathroom, unwillingly getting out of bed and pulling on the garment before stepping out of the room.

Louis finishes quickly and pulls on one of Harry's large sweaters before grabbing Harry's light blue blanket and trudging to the living room.

What he sees sitting on the couch causes his eyes to widen and immediately throw the blanket onto Harry's half naked body as the boy lounges on the couch, Niall merely ten feet away.

"Haz," Louis whines, gesturing to Harry's almost naked body.

Harry glances up at Louis as he reaches forward to stuff a handful of chips into his mouth.

"What?" He asks, mouth almost full. He chews for a minute before swallowing. "It's nothing they haven't seen before." He admits.

Louis narrows his eyes, "oh yea?" He asks, arms crossing over his chest as he sends Niall a look.

Niall looks at him with a small ounce of fear. "H, please tell him you're joking." Niall asks warily.

Harry tilts his head, "but I'm not lying, I've been in just my underwear before, what's the big de-"

As Harry talks, Louis stomps over to Niall and flicks him in the back of his head. Niall winces, letting out a small whine at the flick as Louis disregards him, stomping over to plop himself beside Niall. 

He smirks at the two as he continues rubbing his head. "So, what were you doing in there?" He asks with a smirk. Louis' eyes widen momentarily, forgetting nobody knows, Liam only finding out hours ago. 

"S- sleeping." Louis stutters, curling himself further into the couch cushion as Harry continues to eat the chips, oblivious to Niall's topic of conversation, only watching the TV logo glide slowly across the screen and groaning when it doesn't touch the corner.

"Mhm," Niall smirks, giving Louis a wink. "Liam told m-"

"LIAM!" Louis shouts exasperatedly, throwing his head back to give a glare to the boy walking into the room, another body following his.