Chapter Twenty-Six

3 years later

"C'mon babe, you look fine." Harry insisted as he sat on his bed, facing the bathroom door where behind it Louis stood.

"I'm literally wearing a dress." Louis groaned, eyeing himself wearily in the mirror.

"Its not a dress, its a gown." Harry corrected him, trying not to let images of Louis in an actual dress invade his mind, instead focusing on getting the boy out of the bathroom.

"Same difference." Louis muttered as he flattened the fabric down his torso, and hesitantly stepped out of the bathroom. Harry's face lights up when Louis stands before him wearing his graduation cap and gown.

The blue fabric fell elegantly on Louis' small, but toned, body. It made his naturally tan skin look effortless, and brought out the blue in his eyes greatly.

Harry stood up from the bed and walked closer to his boyfriend. "See? You look great." He insists, placing his hands on the shorter boy's waist, pulling their bodies closer together.

Louis looks up at his boy with an eyebrow raised. "Only you would think so. But so do you." Louis said stubbornly, admiring Harry who was wearing the same thing.

Harry only hums in response, watching Louis' face carefully, but he only got an equally passionate look back. The taller boy smirks once before pressing a kiss underneath Louis' ear, and after three years, he still causes butterflies to awaken in his gut.

"I wish we didn't have to leave like, now. Oh the things I would be doing to you." Harry whispers, and Louis cant look away from the green eyes that seem to put him in a trance every passing moment.

Louis brought his hands up to wrap behind Harry's neck. "What have we talked about? You cant say things like that when we're about to leave because trust me, i would be having my way with you as well." Louis said back to Harry, his own voice dropping an octave or two, sounding too hot to let Harry just walk away from it.

So he leans his head down and presses their lips together softly, but full of hunger at the same time. Louis immediately leaned into it, almost pulling Harry closer himself.

"Guys?" There was a knock at the bedroom door. And Louis let out a groan, never detaching their lips. "We're driving over now, put your dicks away and let's go." Niall.

"Wow," Harry huffed, leaning back, "three years later they still insist on being cockblocks. In our own home too." He pouts, lacing their fingers together, giving his lover another chaste kiss before finally stepping back.

"Ready to go?" Louis asks Harry, who- along with him- looks anything but ready.

"Sure. Lets do this."

***

"Louis William Tomlinson."

Louis bit back a smile as he walked across the makeshift stage in the auditorium of his university. The dean hands him his diploma, shakes his hand, and just like that... Louis is officially a graduated man.

He feels giddy as he sits back down, adrenaline pumping through his body. It builds and builds again until another nane is called out, and Louis' eyes cant help but prick with tears.

"Harry Edward Styles."

Louis watches his boyfriend, his gorgeous tall boyfriend that has come miles since the first day, even the first month of Uni. He's come so far, and there was nobody in the world that was more proud than Louis. Nobody. From the tall, but frail looking boy to the (even taller) toned man, Harry had had a whirlwind of the past couple years.

Their first year of Uni ended with a party in his dorm, his friends scattered around the apartment. Louis hadn't left his side all night, grilping into his arm each time somebody new came up to talk to them. Harry didn't really understand, but he also didnt really mind. But he soon figured it out as everybody left and Louis fucked him into his mattress.

But anyway, summer came soon enough and the boys seemed as if they wete constantly traveling. Moving from one if their homes, to the other, to another. Louis', to Harry's, to Liam's, and everyone else's. They didnt want to be apart, happy to know they've become such good friends. Harry felt so happy.

He went from having Louis, having him so close, to losing him suddenly with tears and sobs for months to come. But he met Niall, and so he felt a little.. Safer. He had Niall with him through the rest of his schooling and he was beyond thankful. He was so happy when they decided to go to Uni together, and little did he know what was in store for him there.

He had been a little bit of a mess when he saw Louis that day in class. He was still the shy, anxious boy, and although that may be a little better, there are still times when he needs just his Louis to calm him down and make him feel safe. Louis made him feel whole again, made him feel so happy.

Then summer ended, and the boys all returned to school.

But it was different.

Louis and Harry had talked about it for a while, and decided on renting an apartment right off of campus together, knowing they didn't want to be anywhere without each other. Niall and Zayn also ended up renting an apartment together, Liam getting his own just a floor below them.

They were all so happy.

The next two years went by in a flash, Harrys and Louis' relationship never faltering or breaking even the slightest bit.

And in the blink of an eye, here they were.

Dresses in their cap and towns, Harry and Louis grip hands as the dean gives a final speech, and smiles.

"Congratulations, graduating class of 2018!"

(A/N cause I think they started in 2014 in the story?? I dont remember)

Cheers were let out all over the stadium as everybody took off their caps and threw them into the air, Louis pulling Harry close by the waist and pressing a kiss to his lover's mouth, breaking it off with a huge smile.

"We're in the real world now baby." Louis smirks, gripping tightly into Harry, just the words coming out of his own mouth make him shiver with nerves, not really wanting to think about it for real.

"You alright?" Harry whispers to Louis, tilting his chin up. Louis looks at him breathlessly, but he nods. "I will be." He says softly, "as ling as I have you."

"You're such a sap." Harry giggles.

Louis raises an eyebrow, "But you love me."

Harry nods fiercely, glancing over to see their families coming their way, Jay and Anne smiling and talking together.

He leans forward and presses a bruising kiss to Louis' mouth before they're interrupted.

"I do, so much."

***

Thoughts?

The chapters are only short cause the story is winding down.

To be honest i feel like I'm forgetting some important details, so if you remember something important, comment pleaseee.

I'll have either one more chapter than an epilogue, or two more then an epilogue.

Thank you for staying with me throughout this story, and for being patient with me.

I love you all xx

H

P.s. check out my Etsy (link in bio) lol