Chapter Seven

hi loves!

Smile for me, you're smiles are gorgeous.

I hope you are happy right now.

I love you, enjoy!

xx

"Hi Autumn." Harry says softly into the phone as he perches his body down onto his bed.

"Harry! Hi darling, it's been a while. How are you doing hon?" Autumn asks, a chipper in her voice.

"Yea, I'm sorry I forgot to call back last week. Um, I was just adjusting to Uni and settling down. I've been alright actually." Harry says with a small smile.

"It's perfectly alright Harry, you call when you need to talk. That's how we work." She laughs and Harry chuckles.

"So, was there something on your mind today?" Autumn asks.

Autumn is Harry's therapist, and she's the best. He met her about three years ago, at a point in his life where it felt like nothing would ever get better.

His mother was clearly worried about him, and contacted Autumn from an ad he saw.

Harry's life got a little better when he had someone to talk to about anything.

He talked some to his Mum, but he always felt as if he was burdening her with his dumb problems.

Autumn would always listen to him, solely focused on every word that came out of his mouth, always offering advice.

He felt as if Autumn was his only friend, even if she was seven years older than him.

She was a short woman, slim and tan. He hair was always changing.

The last time Harry saw her, her hair was a wild blue, cut short by her ears. He was always fascinated in the styles she found.

"No," Harry tells the woman, glancing down at his notebook in his lap.

He's written in it more than usual within the last week, and it makes him quite happy.

The words etched into the paper signifies happiness and comfort. His life has just made a major turn around, but sometimes he still gets a bit overwhelmed for the same reason.

He's only seen Louis a handful of times since the morning they woke up together, but it was always eventful.

They had class about twice a week with one another, and Louis' made his assigned seat beside Harry's (even though it was free seating).

The pages of his notebook were worn, the leather cover on the outside covered in words and doodles.

There was a leather strap that help it closed, and it fit comfortably in his hand.

"Just wanted to talk. What color is your hair today Otto?" Harry asks, knowing Autumn told her eyes from the nickname.

Harry was laying on the floor one day during their session, listing words that rhymes with her name, not wanting to talk about the pain he was feeling from thinking about Louis.

"Lotumn?" Harry giggles, glancing up at Autumn who sits in a swivel chair.

"Don't you dare call me Lotumn." She laughs heartily.

"Botom-" Harry starts before he bursts out laughing, rolling to lay on his stomach.

"Har-"

"Otumn, no that just sounds like your name. How about something off that.."

Harry thinks for a moment his gaze steady on a teddy bear that lays on the floor, black beads staying right back at Harry.