Chapter Eleven

Enjoy!!!

xx

"It's beautiful, you know." Louis muttered as his chin hooked onto Harry's shoulder.

After their first, yet brief, make out session, the two boys were curled together on Harry's bed. Louis was talking about the drawing he saw only minutes earlier. It was beautiful.

It was an amazing realistic drawing of Louis and Harry when they were about four years old. Harry still remembers the picture being taken, and ever since it was printed out, he's had it with him.

During the first few months the two boys were apart, Harry kept that photo tacked to the wall, along with many others from more recent up to right before Louis moved away. 

He would look at it, and although it saddened him, it made him look forward to the day they would see each other again. He remembers Louis making that promise the day he left, the day Harry felt truly lonely for the first time. 

"I love you so much Lou, I'm going to be so lost without you, but I'll be here. I'll be waiting." Harry says, his voice shaking noticeably.

"I know you will, I'm coming back for you princess." Louis whispers, tugging Harry into another hug. 

Ever since that day it became instinctual for Harry to look out his bedroom window every morning before school, even though he knew no one would be waiting by the mailbox. 

Every morning when Louis still lived in the neighborhood, the small boy would wake up extra early and walk to Harry's house since he did not live very far away. The blue eyed boy would wait beside the white, slightly chipped mailbox for Harry to walk out with a lazy grin on his face from seeing his best friend. 

After a few weeks of nobody being beside the mailbox, reality seemed to settle into Harry's brain, and things didn't get so good for him. 

Having Louis as a best friend seemed to protect him for the past years from anyone who had taken a disliking towards the lanky boy, and soon enough without his protector, Harry realized he couldn't feel that sense of safety anymore. 

A group of boys began targeting Harry, and made him start to despise school. Anne noticed Harry tried his best to avoid going, but she was never told about any kind of bullying. 

Harry just waited for Louis to come back so he could fix everything, but that day never came. 

Around a couple months after Louis left, Harry started to become more anxious every passing day. He was constantly worried someone was looking at him rudely, and his eyes were always darting around the school where he walked. 

The only times he could really relax was when he heard his Lou's voice over the phone later in the evening, so when that was taken away, he felt hollow and hopeless, but always held onto the hope he would see Louis again. 

Of course when he got older he would go searching through social media sites, but never found a picture that looked even close to Louis. He found Jay one day, but her account was private and he was too scared to click 'request follow'. 

He felt as if the Louis shaped hole in his heart was filled that day of their class, and it was a totally unexpected thing to happen, he still can't even comprehend what they're doing. 

If someone looked into their.. 'relationship' from the outside, you would definitely think the two boys have been dating for a while, even when they first met again, but Harry didn't mind if they seemed to be moving quite fast, because he quite liked it. 

He decided to finally pick up a pencil and start drawing the picture he's observed for years. He's seen it so much he feels as if he doesn't have to take a single glance at it to know where to put what strokes.