Chapter Five

^ OT5 🌻

Enjoy!

xx

After dinner, Louis walked with Harry back to campus. He needed to get his car because his friend, Zayn, texted him to pick him up.

"So, what's Zayn like?" Harry asks as he sees the campus growing nearer as they walk closer.

"Oh he's great. We met second year of high school. Before that I just drifted around, staying on the outskirts of a few different groups. We met in an art class when I was completely botching my project, and I guess he couldn't handle it and forced me to let him help. It was hilarious."

Harry chuckles, "I can see that happening. Is he a perfectionist then?"

Louis shrugs, "You could say in a sense he could be. He's just very neat and precise and it frustrates him when someone clearly isn't doing something right."

He laughs, remembering the look of agitation on Zayn's face as Louis just splattered paint onto the canvas haphazardly.

"Cool, I'm sort of a neat freak myself. Well, not a freak because Niall is a slob and I don't really care, but I always like organizing and re-organizing my room. I'm constantly rearranging my furniture." Harry says, seeing his dorm building as they approach.

"This is me." Harry points to the large building. Louis' eyes widen slightly.

"This is where the rich people live." Louis mutters.

"Well, we're not rich and Niall is paying half anyway. My dad left a lot of money when he passed.." Harry trails off and Louis' gaze turns to him.

"He died?" He said softly and Harry nods, trying not to think about it. "Yea." Is all he responds. It's clear that He doesn't want to talk about it and Louis takes note of that, hoping to ask more about it some other time.

"I'm sorry, Haz." Louis says and Harry smiles slightly. "Thanks Lou."

Harry clears his throat. "You should probably get going, don't know if this Zayn guy is patient." Harry says with a small chuckle, trying to ease the tension.

"Yea, he doesn't like being late. I'll talk to you soon Haz, alright?" Louis asks, mostly telling Harry.

Harry nods. "Wanna come over to our dorm tonight? What time is it-" Harry glances down at his phone and sees a missed call from his therapist.

I'll call her back after Louis leaves, He tells himself.

"It's only three now. Wanna come by at eight? Liam and Niall will be here, you can bring Zayn." Harry says shyly, not wanting if Louis wants to be left alone after spending so much time with Harry already.

"Of course, I'll bring Zayn. Bye Hazza, I'm so glad you're here." Louis says genuinely, flashing a wide (gorgeous) smile in Harry's direction, moving forward to wrap his arms tightly around Harry's neck.

Harry smiles into the hug, moving his arms around Louis' waist and pulls his closer, resting his head atop of Louis', basking in the touch of his former best friend.

"Bye Lou." Harry says once they part. Louis takes a few steps backwards, smiling at Harry.

"Later, Princess."

And with that Louis turns around and walks away to his dorm to his car, leaving Harry standing there with his cheeks ablaze.

xx

The smiles doesn't leave Harry's face as he steps into the elevator to get to his room, and it still doesn't leave as he starts walking down the large hallway.