sub 1 ❥ misdialed number

an. late valentine's day gift? lol. forgive me. i was lazy to make a drabble. :3 just consider this as my gift. this will be short, though. about... 5-10? hahaha. depends, really.

ps. kung hei fat choi! happy lunar new year everyone!

Fr: xxx
Sub: Rep: HELP WITH ENGLISH!! T_T

Who's this? And, I am not this
"Kurokocchi" person you are looking for.

One swift smack on the head was able to bring Kise Ryota to see how much of a fool he was for not seeing if the numbers he had inputed were right. Maybe because he was panicking so much, he didn't care to double-check if all the numbers are right, and if they were in order.

He didn't really mean to message it so bodly at first, since he had thought their assigned task in English was easy and needed no help whatsoever, he had thought to do it by himself. But when he saw just how hard it was to summarize a whole book concerning a magical bird called the 'Adarna Bird', he knew he needed at least a little help.

(The term little was not enough to explain his overly-panicked state, though.)

I'm an idiot! Kise would repeatedly repeat his mind everytime he would reread the message. A big idiot! What am I suppose to say?!

A vibration made him whip his head up in suprise. It was his phone, flashing the same number he had texted by mistake. Cold sweat started to form on his forehead as he slowly picked up the yellow gadget in his hands and opened the message.

It shocked him though, when he read it.

Fr: xxx
Rep: HELP ON ENGLISH!! T_T

But. If you need help on Languages,
I can help.