rep 1 ❥ sometimes... but mostly...

an. me while taking the final exam be like: "I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY~ AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME~" //wapak

srsly, i crai at our exams. ;w; most likely, filipino. AHUHUHU. blast that Adarna Bird! orz

enewey, i'm writing my stress away. XD this is a spin-off, btw. this has no relation whatsoever to the story and is just pure crap made the one who wrote this silly fan fiction. XD enjoy, minna!

"Carrot"

"Kise-kun, give the definition of 'carrot'."

This was what Akashi had told Kise during their free time.

As of now, there was no practice for the basketball club, meaning they were temporarily set free from their hell of a basketball practice and for them to savor the open and free air before they are dragged back to the world of Lord Hades -- as Aomine would call their coach and his training regimens he made the whole basketball team do (which was mostly made by Akashi Saya herself with the help of Momoi Satsuki). In order for them not to waste this day, Kise had thought to phone up the other Miracles plus Momoi and invited them to go wherever they wish to go.

Murasakibara, who was most stubborn of all, wanted to go to the nearest candy store to buy some sweets. Akashi had already forbidden him from eating any kind of sugary treat, but because of his constant whining and crying, they were forced to bring him to the closest sweet shop they can find.

Which led them to the two's current situation. Apparently, Akashi was bored of staring at the wide array of sweets so she suddenly asked a random question which popped into her mind. Kise was caught of guard and couldn't think of any smart definition for what she said. That's why, he ended up making a rather ridiculous answer.

"Carrot... sometimes a vegetable, but mostly, it's Midorimacchi!" What a stupid answer, Kise Ryota. Really. You should be given the Most Stupid Person Alive Award, he thought to himself. If Hanabira were here right now, he would give him an earful and punish him for giving him such a stupid definition.

Little did he knew that the Generation of Miracles, excluding Midorima, himself, was silently laughing to themselves. The walking carrot himself was not pleased with this though, especially since even the most emotionless of the group was laughing along.

"Stop laughing, nanodayo! It's not funny!" Midorima growled as the others started to laugh uncontrollably. He then eyed Kise who was sweatinf buckets since he didn't expect this kind of reaction from the crowd. "You!" He pointed at him with a scowl. "You idiotic blonde, you! How dare you compare me to a carrot?!"

"Eh?" Kise blinked his eyes innocently when the greenette suddenly pointed at him like he was Miles Edgeworth or Phoenix Wright. "But, it's true, ssu! You look like a carrot when you wear a orange shirt! And look, even your t-shirt's print is a carrot!"

Laughs which were feeble started to grow more and more audible, until the whole store was full of it. Midorima, who just now noticed the print of his shirt, had his facd flushed in embarrassment and soon left the shop in order for them not to see the flustered him.

"Embarrassed Megane Carrot Midorima-kun is funny."

〰 ✨ 〰 ✨ 〰

"Chocolate"

"Did you see Midorima's face?! Gosh, he looked more like a tomato than a carrot!"

"Mou~ Dai-chan, stop laughing already! Midorin will get angry!"

Midorima was rather irked at how he couldn't move on with what happened earlier. He had even suddenly rushed out of the store and went towards the nearest clothing store to change that ridiculous carrot t-shirt he had accidentally wore since Kise suddenly called him and told him it was an emergency which led him to grab the nearest shirt, in other words, that carrot shirt.