❥ hanabira's side

"Are you still not over it?" Asked a young boy in his youthful years as he went near a girl around the same age as him, closing the door behind him as quietly as possible, not to disturb the girl who had her face hidden in her arms which was placed on the desk.

The girl had only gotten home when a devastating message was sent to her phone. The sun had even barely set, and he was already sulking in her room -- which is uncharacteristic of her.

A muffled 'yes' was heard as she looked up, only to meet face to face with the youth who had just entered her room, a look of disappoinment on her face as she fixed herself. "I never knew my presence was hated," said the girl as she gazed at a smart phone that was placed on the desk in front of her.

It had once always vibrated during this time of day, usually. The messages came from a certain idiotic man who she just met through a wrong send. If it wasn't for that text, she wouldn't have met that man, and surely she wouldn't have anything to look forward to everyday. Of course, she wouldn't deny the fact that she has grown a little attached to this mysterious stranger who had always annoyed the hell out of her with his spellings, his grammar, and emoticons or emojis or whatever he calls them. And she won't also deny the fact that she is also depressed at what a relative of the stranger had said to her.

"... Sister," called out the male as he kneeled in front of her and placed both of his hands on her shoulders, looking into her cold eyes that were once full of life. "I think it is time we told them the truth."

"If I were to tell him the truth immediately, then, I'll risk the chance of him speaking to me like I was a normal person," she retorted and brushed off the hands of the man. "And it would surely finish this so called friendship of ours."

"That won't do. If you really wish to make him see you as a normal person who also has feelings, then it's better that you tell the truth, drop the facade, and let him accept who you really are, not as the person named 'Hanabira' behind the other side of the screen." The youth could not help but frown at the emotionless face which the girl was making. It was obvious that she would not be speaking the truth very soon. He must persuade her at any cause, or things will take a turn for the worst, for her and for the stranger she kepts texting with. "If this continues on, there is no telling what will happen. So, I beg of you. Stop this. Stop this from becoming worst and sort things out. I beg of you, sister."

A soft sigh escaped the girl's lips.

"I'll try," was her reply before requesting the youth to leave her in peace as for the moment.

He gladly oblidged. He stood up from his previous stance and went towards the exit of the room. The sound of the door opening and closing resonated in the empty room of the maiden, afterwards, it was covered with pure silence. Only the breathing pattern of the girl could be heard.

Her eyes darted once more to the phone on the desk. She reached and grabbed for that object, and began to read the latest message which was sent by the stranger's relative.

Fr: Kise Ryota (Aquaintance)
Rep: Be it, then.

You are not worthy of my brother's attention, nor should you even text him any further. This is her sister, and as her sister who is looking after her brother, I would like you, Hanabira the stranger, to stop texting him and do not even dare make contact with him. Until I meet you face to face and make sure you are no threat to him, you shall not be talking to him anytime soon.