𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 "𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲" 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻
𝙵𝙻📍 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟹:𝟺𝟻 𝚙𝚖

"Go to hell Tay" I mugged him as he held the door open for me to walk in.

"Bookieeeee I missed youuuu" Tate came running from the kitchen and jumped on me making both of us fall.

"Get the fuck... off me" she was heavy asl all on me like that.

"You so mean to me, for what? Let me introduce you though" I low key got nervous as everybody looked at me. I wanna go home so bad

"That's Arsie, I think y'all would get along well" she pointed at some light skin jawn, she a lil cutie.

"Bookie" I held my hand out for a dap since she was tryna go for a hug. Ion kno what she thought this was.

"That's Rj, the football player, he goes to FAMU like us" he nodded his head at me, I did the same.

"That's Fonzo... girl he is so damn sexy" she whispered in my ear making me chuckle. Me and the dude dapped each other up.

"And lastly, that is Ace... he's real quiet" I nodded my head, ole boy didn't even look up at me. I- is that type of guy you- lemme not start this here

"Nice to meet y'all" it's really not nice, I want to go home.

"Mhmm where you been at tho Hollywood? Acting like youn got cousins or sumn" Tay shook his head hugging me.

"Please you know you could always come over to my crib"

"Lies, you either sleep, studying or at work. Ain't nobody tryna be around that shit" wow that's crazy.

"Well you could go to hell- a matter of fact give me 20 dollars," I smirked knowing it was bout to turn into an argument which I loved, and I honestly didn't want to talk to the other people.

"Kill yourself"

"Tuh, stick a heroin needle in your eye and overdose" he just stuck his middle finger up at me and walked away. Niggas really can't compete with the big dawg in arguing. I looked around for any available seats, seeing as though it was only one... next to Ace. Sighing, I sat next to him but kept a respectable distance where we both had personal space.

He looked up at me with a mug and then looked back at his phone, well alright.

"You want me to move or sumn?" because ion know who he looking at like that. He just shook his head no and focused back on his phone. Imagine if I just 'HIYA' kicked that shit on the ground. He might shoot me if I did that lol.

Tay from da block 🥷🏾

play me in iMessage games bitch

girl fuck you
send the game

yuhhh you better had played me
*8 ball*

i bet you 30 i could beat you

bet, easy money in my pockets

*couple minutes later*

yessuhhhh run me my bands

*cash apps 30 dollars*
do me a favor and kys 🙂

love you too kuz 🙏🏾