𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕠𝕟𝕖

𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 "𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲" 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻
𝙵𝙻📍𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟽:𝟸𝟷 𝚙𝚖

"Wowwww, I look really good" I walked downstairs watching the video I just took.

"Can you shut up? Like fr, you talking too much" Tory mugged Myra, I almost laughed

"Apologize" Ms. Bailey spoke up before I could, I like this lady.

"Mmcht... sorry" Me and my pops looked at each other, shit finna get real. Everybody and they momma know you not supposed to smack your teeth after an older black woman told you to do something, it's just common sense.

"Did I just hear you smack ya teeth? Don't get to smellin ya ass now" she said sternly, I wanted to instigate but I decided not to.

"I apologize Gemmy" he held his head low, gemmy? I'm finna start calling her that.

"Mhmm, y'all ready?" We nodded and made our way out the door

"Sparkles and champagne... VIP my section, Royalty looking seggsy, you know that be my bae" I held my water bottle like a microphone, it's hot asl out this bitch and ion like that.

"I'll take them and y'all could drive together," I said because she's had them for a while and I do need to spend more time with the kids.

"Can we listen to some rap? I don't really wanna listen to partynextdoor today" Myra said quietly once we got in the car.

"Girl- yo ass was about to start walking, let me listen to this one song then I gotchu" turning on my song, I adjusted my seat belt so I could perform.

"I'm tired of the liars, I'm tired of the games" I drove off quickly, I gotta stop driving so fast before they suspend my license, a nigga already got like 4 tickets to my name.

"Ouuuu my part finna come up" I gassed getting my fake microphone together.

"I be popping bottles, Sparkles and champagne... VIP my section, Royalty looking seggsy, you know that be my bae" that's really my shit, I only like that one part though. Turning on some Key Glock, I watched Myra bop her head. Her shitty ass had the nerve to say she didn't wanna listen to my baby pnd, the hell is wrong with kids these days.

"You good Toot?" I asked because he was mighty quiet.

"I'm alright, just thinking about sumn"

"You wanna talk about it?" He nodded looking back out the window, I wonder what's wrong with my little buddy.

About 10 minutes later, we pulled up at Zi's crib. This nigga has the most money but barely uses it, I admire that so much. We not gon skip past this morning either when he said 'bet' to us getting it in, if he dead ass I gotta mentally prepare myself fr.