𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱 "𝗥𝗝" 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝙵𝙻📍𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟷:𝟺𝟼 𝚙𝚖

"You nervous about the draft on Thursday?" Coach asked me smiling proudly.

"Most definitely, why you smiling so hard? You look scary" I laughed as his facial expression dropped

"Shut the hell up, but I'm proud of you. All that hard work about to pay off son, my real nigga intuition tells me you gon be first draft pick"

"Thanks Pops, you the reason fr, man let me get out of here before I start tearing up" He was like my father, that's why I called him that. We said our goodbyes and I walked out of the building. Looking around for Arise's bobbled head ass, I see her tryna chop it up with some stud. Niggas don't have time for this, we have important stuff to do.

incoming FaceTime call from siah 🥷🏾

"Aight bro what you think about having the party at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center? You know everybody gon wanna be there" I thought about it and she was right, the center was big asl and spacious. That was a good place to have it.

"Yeah that's straight, send me the link so I could reserve it"

"Nah I got you, all you need to worry about is what you want to wear. On Sunday, we gon decorate the jawn starting at 9 am, don't be late. Monday, Tay and Arsie are going with you to get an outfit, suit attire, important people are coming. Tuesday, me and Tate are going with you to get a facial, manicure, pedicure, the full spa treatment. Then on Wednesday, the boys are getting their haircuts and shit like that while the girls do the same. Everything is going to be perfect for you gang, don't stress" she nodded her head typing something on the computer.

"Don't you get off work at 3 in the morning on Sunday, you gon be tired asl" Bookie is such an overachiever, it's ridiculous.

"Nigga this is about you, you're about to get drafted my boy, you worried bout the wrong shit" she waved me off "Bookie, Doc said she needs you" I heard a voice in the background

"Imma call you in the morning, remember you have training at 6 am," we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. She really be acting like she's my mom, I appreciate it a lot though. Niggas been in foster care until I turned 15 and got adopted by this family, they should've left me in foster care fr, it was straight hell over there. Football was my escape, that's why I love it so much. A knock on the window took me out of my trance.

"You gonna unlock the door or what?"Arsie rolled her eyes, I should just drive off.

"You was taking mad long tryna get some play, ya dirty ass"

"Fuck you, I got a girl though" she smirked, homie got hoes fr, fems and studs. I ain't mad at her, a pimp gon be a pimp.

"Yeah aight, you going to granny house?"

Me and Arsie have been cool since we were 7 and 5. We were in foster care and group homes together, until I got adopted first by this gay couple. I was happy at first because I thought two dads would be cool, definitely had the wrong idea. They were so obsessed with touching on me, shit was weird and when I told them to stop, they beat my ass to the white meat. Them gay niggas got hands bruh, don't get it fucked up. The situation escalated to a whole nother level one night, I just got home from Arsies house, she got adopted shortly after me- anyway, it was a long day and I just wanted to go to sleep. Getting myself ready for bed, my door opened, the two men walked into my room and raped me. I cried and cried for help but no one ever came, shit was traumatizing so I started sleeping on benches and stuff like that avoiding going back to that house.