𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻 "𝗔𝗰𝗲" 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝙵𝙻📍𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟾 𝚙𝚖

"Granny cut that out, youn need that" I snatched the blunt out of her hand and ducked as she tried to slap me.

"Get his ass, and guess what ma, he got a whole girlfriend too" Jordyn laughed

"Word? And you didn't tell me? Wowww"

"She telling a story, ion got no damn girlfriend, I have a vibe... ain't shit official" it's been what, almost 2 months? Damn, feel like I've known her for years, crazy ain't it.

"You like her?" She asked getting another blunt from her pouch, smh.

"Yeah" I blushed lightly, oh nah. Jordyn laughed pointing at me, she's annoying asl fr.

"Bruhhh look at this simp ma, every time you mention something about that girl his face turns red... little bro is crushing" she cooed hugging my neck.

"Leave my grandson alone, when you gon get a man? You're almost 30, are you gay?" I cackled, there's no way bro.

"Uh for your information, I actually have a husband and 3 kids" We both looked at her and laughed

"Shut yo dumb ass up, back to you Zi... where you meet this girl?" Mmcht

"Arsie's house"

"How old is she?"

"22" this interrogation already blowing mine

"Lemme see a picture of her" I pulled my phone out and showed her this FaceTime photo I took a few days ago

She's so beautiful bro, W's in the chat man

"Oh she's very pretty, she ain't no skeezer right?"

"Stop playin with me granny, she got a good head on her shoulders. She's so caring and that's what I like most about her, she's a hard worker, independent, keeps herself together- everything about her is valid like mane." I rubbed over my face, my heart was doing tricks and shit, I gotta calm that down.

"You love her?" aht- stop the mfn music.

"Nah, I haven't even known her for 5 months yet, you dragging it"

"Love doesn't have a time limit baby, always remember that" she tapped her head, there's no way I could love her this soon, yeah she's trippin. I know I like her a lot though because I don't just give out head to mfs, especially without having sex. I ain't have no coochie or sloppy since I met Siah and shits been cool. Even though she wants to, ion want our relationship to change. Sex changes everything, and I want this to work out fr, that's my lil baby and ion wanna lose that.

"Crazy asl and put that shit down, you too old to be taking deep puffs like that" I shook my head at her, my phone starting ringing before she could say anything else.