𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻 "𝗔𝗰𝗲" 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝙵𝙻📍𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟹 𝚊𝚖

"Please tell yo puss ass baby daddy be cool girl, fa I get on his ass" Siah sang getting on my lap, shorty better chill, all she got on under that robe is panties, I will cut up today. Shaking off my thoughts, I rested my hands on her butt and spoke up.

"Ain't you supposed to be getting ready?" She shrugged her shoulders pulling my hood off, I already know she's about to say some federal ass shit.

"I want me some nasty, sloppy, passionate sex, you tryna give it to me or nah?" Y'all see this shit? The way she said that low key got me bricked up. Grabbing her throat lightly, I kissed her lips. As the kiss progressed, I pulled away before it got too far, niggas got stuff to handle.

"You want this shit fr?" I asked because most of the time she be playing so I don't know if she with the shits.

"Mhm" we made eye contact, I was waiting for her to laugh or sumn but her eyes were filled with nothing but lust and a hint of something I couldn't decipher. Oh she's dead ass

"Bet, go get ready" I tapped her thigh so she could get up.

"I hope you not wearing a hoodie and jeans either, it's too hot for that shit" she laughed going into the bathroom, I wear hoodies all the time because ion need niggas up in my face tryna kiki and shit, especially these hoes. Wait till me and my baby make it official and pop out, them hoes finna wild out. They better keep it calm and cool though because ion even play with niggas like that.

"Zi"

"Hmm" she held up 2 lip thingies, um.

"Aren't they the same color?"

"One is matte and one is a gloss, which one?" She swiped the little stick thing on her hand showing me the options.

"I guess the matte, you barely wear glossy shit" a smile appeared on her face.

"Ah you pay attention to the little stuff, I like that" she smirked going back into the bathroom to finish setting up everything she needed. Looking at the time, I read 11:27, her graduation started at 3 but I need to make sure everything is cool for this kickback.

"Aye imma see you later Siah..." I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her waist. "I'm proud of you bae" I kissed her cheek smirking as she blushed.

"Thank youuu and please do not wear a hoodie, we live in Florida for crying out loud"

"Don't start your shit, I have a fit already and it's not a hoodie" it's a sweater but oh well, it'll do.

"Oh alright, see you later cuh" She tried to dap me up.

"Stop playing with me all the time" she bust out laughing, ain't shit was funny.

"Yooo I cannot, see you later though fr" I felt her hands go up my shirt before she leaned up to peck my lips a couple of times, I love it here.

"Aight fa sho" walking out the door, I went straight to my other crib. Niggas like me got to have 2 spots, ion need people actually knowing where I lay my head at. Getting out, I see the people still decorating. The green and orange were really making the place look good.

"Good Morning Mr. Traylor, do you like how it's coming along so far?" The older lady who was in charge of decorations greeted me

"Good morning, everything looks good. Now, remember when my granny comes, make sure she has complete control over where the food goes because she will have a fit and that won't be pretty. Put the bouncy house towards the back on the right side, and- you know what... just do the best of your ability" She chuckled lightly