𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿 "𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲" 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻
𝙵𝙻 📍𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟸 𝚙𝚖

"Tamar why you always playing with me" Fonzo mugged me as I took his controller

"Uhh Franklin I'm not always playing, but I do want to play" hell wrong with him, I'll beat his ass in 2k

"I'm saving you the trouble shorty, you don't want none of this. Just give me my thing" he looked over at me, this dude is so sexy but so confusing at the same time.

"Mannn go head, imma just go live... stay out my camera view" I done caught an attitude because every time I do try to like spend time with his fuck ass, he just pushes me away. Fuck the world fr

"Tamar" I ignored him

"Heyyy live, what y'all niggas doing" the views poured in, he called my name again.

@random where you at 😍

"At one of my friends' house" I wish we were more than friends but hey, I can't force a nigga to like me

"Oh, I'm yo friend now? Aight" He nodded his head walking out the room, how can he be mad at me.

"Mmcht I'll talk to y'all later" I ended the live and went to find him.

"Fonz... don't be like that" he was out on the balcony lighting a blunt. "Come on, look at me. You know that's not fair" he licked over his lips looking up at me. It's like a hypnosis

"Tell me how you're feeling about us" he nodded to the seat next to him, I cleared my throat.

"Well um shit, I'm feeling you and it's like you're pushing me away and that shit hurts. It be the simple stuff I be wanting to do with you like play the game, it didn't matter that I barely knew how to play, it was just me spending quality time with you" I looked down at my lap, I better not sit here and cry. "And you- you get mad when I say we're just friends but like what are we then because I'm not your girlfriend" which was true, you just don't assume somebody goes with you and you didn't even clarify the situation.

"Look at me" he pulled my chin up "I'm hurting your heart?" I nodded my head

"Yeah and that's not fair fr like I give you time and dedication, I'm over here like every day and it's for what, nothing? Like honestly, what do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me? Now I'm crying like a dummy... just be straight up with me yo. Do you want me or not?" At this point I was getting fed up, it's the fact I was really crying over him. City girls down 400

"Of course I want you, I really apologize for not expressing that like real talk... I'm attached to you and I've been dismissing the signs that you're a down ass girl. Ion want you crying over me either you hear? The only reason I was pushing you away was because of the way you make me feel. My heart be fluttering every time I'm around you on some crazy shit, like fr. When you want to play the game with me, rebound when I wanna play ball at the courts, or even when we're just sitting around talking about nothing... that shit does something to me man" the tears just started flowing because is this really happening?

"C'mere" he pulled me on his lap and wiped my tears "I wanna show you the world one day baby, I want you to be my girl, my wife one day. We've been talking and spending time together for almost a year and a half, I thought you didn't want to take it there since you won't tell anybody about us. You want shit to be so low-key, and I don't. I wanna tell everybody, yes Tamar is my girl, that's my baby. But nahhhh, I don't even get the chance to do that, you know I lo- have real strong feelings about you. We gon work this out, I ain't bout to lose you man" he rubbed his neck after he almost dropped the L-word, I guess I have to initiate it first.