𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗼𝘆 "𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗼" 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻
𝙵𝙻📍𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟻 𝚙𝚖

"AHH FUCK" the boy screamed as I shot his foot

"Who do you work for? I ain't gon ask you again"

"I keep telling you man, ion work for nobody. This a family thing, ion even know what this is about" he held his hands up tryna back away.

"Wake her ass up" I nodded to Tay, he threw water on the girl

"HELPPP! WHERE AM I?"

"Aye man can you shut up, I got the information" Ace walked in the room scratching his head, I wonder who his dad is... he looks familiar.

"Well, what it say?"

"They related to Tory nem, dude right there name is Reese Sanders, they call him Five, and he's 17. Shorty over here name is Trinity Sanders, goes by Snoop, she's 19. Both seniors at Leon High School so she must be stupid, lives on 51 Oak street, and they're cousins" he looked at them repeating the information. Nigga quick on his feet with it, found all that out in like 5 minutes just by taking a picture of them.

"Yeah, you're the feds because how" Snoop widened her eyes. Ace just shrugged his shoulders walking over to Five.

"DAAMNNNN" Tay gassed as he punched the dude right in his face, shit had a sound effect with it too, mink, knocked his ass slam out.

"Got me fucked up" he mumbled then bucked at the girl chuckling as she flinched "scary ass"

"You ain't have to punch him that hard" she said with tears in her eyes

"But I did though, I could have somebody punch you just as hard too, one second" he pulled out his phone, guessing it was the trap.

"I need you to handle sumn, pull up at the main"

Not even 10 minutes later, a light skin girl with braids came in. Oh shit, these Reggie kids, what a damn shame. I used to feel bad for them back in the day, he was a shitty father fr.

"Wassam y'all, who them?" She dapped us up

"I'll give you the rundown later, just sock her shit" she smirked and did what she had to do. I winced as I heard the girl's nose break. Them punches had some power.

"Aight na Jay, you doing too much" he laughed pulling her away.

"Keep them on lock, we'll handle the rest of this after my boopy's graduation... let them bitches starve too"

"Aww boopy, she growing up man. Remember when she told us to stop calling her that like the fuck is a Bookie? That's always gon be Unc Unc lil boopy" Rondo frowned, he's so dramatic

"Can you shut up? niggas damn near 45 and still got braces. Grow up lil nigga"

"You 47 with all gray hair, get younger bitch. I thought black didn't crack but look at yo old ass. That's ridiculous, no wonder why ole girl- I ain't even gon say it" he held his hands up laughing

"Ain't shit funny because you always wanna bring that up, keep on saying shit lil bitch. Them brackets gon be cutting the inside of yo throat and when you choke to death imma laugh"

"Do us all a favor and kill yourself, how ya name Dinero but youn got no money. Broke boy" He and Tay laughed like that was funny.

"Bitch you know I got racks for days, only thing racked up bout you is that mouth. Them fat ass braces, it's been about 30 years and you still got em, get it together lil bruh"