𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘆𝗹𝗻𝗻 "𝗔𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗲" 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝙵𝙻📍𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟿:𝟷𝟹 𝚊𝚖

"This why I don't like you fr" I rolled my eyes as Fonzo kept bullying me, he been like that since we were teenagers.

"You still against saying nigga?"

"Do I look like an African American woman to you? No, so I'm not gonna say it" like what is wrong with people

"You're Antiguan, them people are black"

"Well then I just don't feel comf- bitch ion gotta explain shit to you, Tate come get yo mans before he gets chopped up" she started laughing and pulled him away. Bitch acting like I won't set his mom's house on fire, Ms. Shirley will kindly be burnt the fuck up.

I wonder where Bookie at, she said be here at 9 and she the only one who's not here, even Ace in the spot before her and bro never on time

"Rise and shine motherfuckers- damn don't repeat that" she finally came in like 5 minutes later with these 2 little kids, where she get them from?

"Who children?" Tay asked sitting up

"My lil bandits Tory and Myra" she replied keeping the story short, yeah this why I mess with Bookie. She doesn't want anybody in her business and that's real. We all introduced ourselves and got to work.

𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 "𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲" 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻
𝙵𝙻📍𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟿:𝟸𝟷 𝚊𝚖

"Here, y'all see the office over there?" I pointed to my left, they nodded "take y'all iPads and stuff in there, call me when you need me aight or just come out here if y'all get bored" I gave them their food and drinks, niggas was really tired though. I got off at 3, had to pick them up from Ms. Bailey's house at 7, cooked dinner for tonight, mane it was a lot going on.

"You babysitting or sumn, since when Bookie like kids?" Tate laughed, I wasn't even in the mood fr to play around.

"Since I became their guardian" I wasn't finna speak on their situation with everybody, shit definitely wasn't their business.

"You straight?" Zi asked pulling me into a hug, I just wanted to go to sleep right then and there.

"Yeah, just a little tired that's all" I looked around for the tables so I could set them up, Jax and Raina arrived shortly after, my best buds fr.

"Here sleepyhead" Jax handed me an energy drink

"Mane this is why I love you" I dapped him up, "I gotta tell y'all mad shit that happened these few days" I wasn't gon mention the wonders of Zion's mouth because what we got going on stays between us and us only.

"Nah fr, Aaron in the car though, he should be coming in right now" I started smiling, that's really the bro. He and Jax have been together for mad long like he a good dude, a little overprotective but he valid.

"LUCKY DELEON, LUCKY DELEON" I yelled diddy bopping to the door, that's my favorite dance, diddy fine ass.

"BOOKIE BOSTON, BOOKIE BOSTON" he put his set up and we did both of our handshakes