𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻 "𝗔𝗰𝗲" 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝙵𝙻📍𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟿:𝟷𝟼 𝚊𝚖

"Nigga come over here now, he's mad as shit" my sisters' voice trembled, her scary ass. She is too old to be acting like that.

"Imma be good, he ain't gon kill me Jay"

"Zi you know daddy crazy and you ain't been coming by, hurry up" hell I don't fear none, except for him just a tad bit, sumn slight... my pops really was a crazy ass nigga, it's mad early and he tryna start shit with me.

"Aight I'm on my way" going upstairs, I put on a shirt and made my way out the door.

the homie 😩

have a good day ugly ❤️

you too, with ya dirty ass 🤝

Speeding through the streets of Tallahassee, I finally pulled up to my parents' house. My heart started beating mad fast, one day imma catch that nigga lacking fr, he just has so many bodyguards and shit... I gotta plan that out thoroughly. Getting out of the car, Jordyn opened the door with tears running down her face.

"He's gon hurt you bruh, all of them back there too" I pulled her into a hug, dawg. Walking to the back, I knocked on the door.

"Bitch" he pistol-whipped me, the fuck

"Where you been at boy?" He continued beating me with that gun while his homeboys laughed. Niggas wouldn't mean shit without a crowd fr

"Chill out mane" I pushed him off of me, very bad idea because all 6 of his homies came charging at me, they finna run me my ones though ong. Putting up my set, I started swinging on niggas. I ain't even gon cap, the odds of me being successful in this rumble is definitely 35 out of 100%, very unlikely. Imma just take this shit like a G.

"Aight aight, let off him. I always knew you was a bitch" my pops shook his head laughing

"Nah you the bitch, I'm supposed to be ya son bruh not one of these niggas in the streets"

"You are no son of mine, you were put on this earth to do as I say... not as you please" he started walking closer to me.

"You're sick in the head, I keep telling you I'm not cut out for this shit, I don't want to be cut out for this mane. You tortured me enough as a kid bruh, nothing was ever good for you. What kind of person has their son beat half to death just because he wants to go to college like you a bitch fr, on my life you a bitch. You not that tough either, without these niggas standing behind you, you ain't shit but a pussy. Without that gun, you ain't shit. Without that fake ass street label, you ain't shit. Nigga couldn't even fight me one on one, you had like 13 niggas up here to fight your battles. All I see is a bitch ass n-" he pistol-whipped me again, what is his problem dawg... my head is on 10

"You think you the shit cuz you got a degree, you ain't better than me boy. I'm giving you a handout to have the biggest name in Florida and you passing it up? That's a real bitch"

"Imma bitch because I want to be successful doing legal shit? Didn't know you were dumb too... look at you" I smirked as he put his gun to my head.

"If you kill me right here, that just proves my point"

"Why you can't just follow ya pops footsteps Zion?" He took it off safety, am I finna go out like this? Probably not

"You know what you did to me bruh... down in that basement, you know what you made me do. I would never wanna be anything like you dawg. I tried to make you proud by getting an education, tryna make something out of myself but you just want me to be some street nigga. I'm grown asl now, my life shouldn't revolve around you. I shouldn't be scared of what you would do to my peoples if I didn't obey you. You- you never been my father and it took me some years to figure that out, you rather be my boss instead of my dad, crazy" I shook my head feeling emotional, I'm not finna cry in front of this nigga, absolutely not.