Even More Violence

-Fred-104-

Fred stood behind the gun of their almost warthog as Jade sat in the driver's seat and Nora in the passenger, clutching the steering wheel and a grenade launcher respectively. They had seen the initial group of supposed Salem minions heading in, and they were watching for anything from the concealment of an alley.

Fred heard John make some remark about kneecaps and knew things were getting heated while at the same time, saw two dark shadows attempted to ghost across the lot in front of the academy. Fred quickly flipped to the view of one of the cameras they had installed and checked out the intruders.

They were both wearing white fang uniforms, and that's all Fred needed. He told Jade to punch it.

The combat truck roared to life and lept out of the alley like a big cat grabbing lunch and bowled over the two would be infiltrators, creating a couple impromptu speed bumps.

Nora whooped from the passenger seat as she spotted more white fang in an alley and let loose a salvo of grenades that bounced around the brick walls, causing untold chaos as the explosives detonated when the truck was already past.

There was another figure standing alone in black clothing in the lot that Fred hadn't seen before now, he was wearing a more ornate mask than the other members, and appeared to have his hands on a sheathed sword.

Fred started to warn Jade, but he was cut off as she gunned it towards the figure. He loosed a salvo from the chain gun, but the figure twirled his sword in front of him blocking most of the rounds, and the rest simply dissipated against an incredibly substantial aura with a slight fizzle.

Just as they were about to collide, the man sidestepped the truck like a bullfighter and swiped his sword down the side.

They flew past him, and Nora laughed, "Ha! These are those fancy no-air tires!" She blew a raspberry back at the figure, but she quickly realized her folly when the two right hand wheels peeled off from the truck and the vehicle crashed to the ground.

Fred hopped off of the back and turned to face the man, taking a better look at him. He had short spiked red hair with what looked like bull horns, as well as a sleek black set of clothes clearly designed for combat, and his sword on one hip and a sash on the other.

Fred drew his biggest knife and started approaching the figure, saying, "Hey nice bath towel you got there!"

The man snarled, retorting, "Save your breath for crying for mercy,"

Fred put his hands up in mock surrender, "Oh no, he's edgey!" Then lowered himself into a fighting stance with a knife in one hand and a sidearm in the other

-Linda-058-

Linda and Pharia watched the elevator slowly descend from their sniper perch, then watched as drama unfolded and the three turned on each other, one died, then the two remaining of Salem's minions clashed in what could only be described as an anime fight scene.

This impressive (and according to Linda, somewhat ridiculous) battle shook the entire cavern and massive boulders started to fall from the ceiling. Linda was forced to grab Pharia and swing down on the cable to below the bridge to avoid the debris.

Linda waited patiently beneath the bridge, calming her nerves with breathing, eliminating extra motion. She heard the fighting stop, and talking start, and started to move over to the edge of the underside of the bridge. She heard a singular shot ring out and the sound of someone stumbling, and she struck as soon as she saw opportunity, grabbing an ankle in a death grip and yanking it downwards, casting the woman in a red and orange dress, Cinder, she had heard someone say, down into the abyss. In the same motion she pulled herself up, rifle drawn on the other figure