Sleep Deprivation, Social Awkwardness, and a Party (an extraordinary combo)

(The image is unrelated, I just thought it was really cool)

The elevator dinged as Blue team stepped off and into Professor Ozpin's office. They had each changed into school uniforms, except Kelly who was wearing the bottom half of her armor with the top half of her uniform since her leg would be best healed in the protection of the Mjolnir, especially because of the ability to lock the leg and use it as a splint.

Qrow was once again already standing next to Ozpin, and he motioned for the Spartans to begin their story as Ozpin quietly folded his hands across the desk and nodded.

John answered, "We have been training to fight for eight, going on nine years, some of which has been military operations. Our training area is a secluded mountain outpost where we have three main trainers, with more occasionally showing up for a period of time to help or take part in exercises. We received this armor," he pointed to Kelly as she pointed at her armored legs and held up a helmet at the same time, "a few months ago and have been using it almost nonstop. It does take a lot of training and getting used to it, and can be very dangerous to someone who has not had said training."

Ozpin quietly digested the information, before motioning for John to continue.

"When we first arrived here, we woke up with only our undersuits and Fred's knife, then we got to you, and went through your school. When we went to buy our weapons, we were kidnapped by a criminal, quickly escaped and took some of our armor from him, and continued looking, while Linda covered us since she had the only full set, and eventually found the rest, some scattered around, and some in a tech fanatic stronghold, we eventually made it back to beacon, and here we are now."

Ozpin once again sat quietly as he pondered, and finally said, "Qrow has filled me in on the other details, I'm honestly surprised that you weren't injured more. Killing an ancient is no small matter, and without an aura, and escaping with some bruises and one broken leg. I dare say that you four are very, very lucky."

John nodded, "we make our own luck Professor"

Ozpin inclined his head, "is that so?" he reached behind his desk, pulling out four small cards, "these will let you get anywhere in the Vytal festival, I want you four to be my silent eyes, Atlas has brought in an incredible amount of military, and I'd rather not rely almost entirely on robots and very excitable teenagers as the only protection, many of which can be hacked or easily distracted. You can still participate in the tournament, but I want you anonymous, and once your matches are done, you are surveying everything, and reporting directly to me, via this scroll ID,"

he handed John a number, "As much as this may seem abrupt, but you seem to be my best option, as you have shown that you can be subtle, many don't know about you, and you are very professional." John nodded, and Ozpin waved his hand, "dismissed."

Kelly went back to the storage room to stay there until she was feeling good enough to take off the lower half of her armor, and the rest went back to their dorm to hopefully get some rest, without looking suspicious.

Team RWBY was gathered around Blue team's door, Ruby knocked for the fifth time, "Hello? Are you guys in there?"

Weiss huffed, "they are probably still off on some mission from Ozpin," she mumbled to herself, "how come they get special treatment? They've been here for like a week."

Yang peeled her younger sister off the door, "they are probably getting their beauty sleep, it's probably best to just leave them alone."

Ruby pouted and turned to look at her sister, "I just want to make sure they're ok, they're still— Oh, um— Hi guys."

The other three turned around to see who their leader was talking to, and saw three members of Blue team staring right back.

Ruby smoothly transitioned into conversation, while Blue team looked like they would much rather be on the other side of the door.