Izuku Information!

----------------------------------------------------

Former Information:

----------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku Yagi

Personality: Before his memory got sealed Tristan was really cheerful and wanted to be like his father and mother, he always hated how his father is only groping his mother and drinking all the time but he loved his father nonetheless and Meliodas knew that. After he got his memory locked and send to the human world Izuku is kind and cheerful as a child, his innocence and aura seem to bring people together and make people quiet happy, he loves his friends and family and wants to become a hero to protect them one day.

Appearance: Izuku has yellow messy hair, a well built body for a kid his age, his eyes are both blue and green shows his resemblance to his parents. 

Adoptive Father: Toshinori Yagi (All Might)

Adoptive Mother: Inko Yagi (Psychic)

Adoptive Sister: Izumi Yagi

Quirk: Quirkless.

Likes: His adoptive parents, sister, friends, uncles and aunts, grandfather and grandmother. 

Dislike: Villains, meanies, bullies. 

----------------------------------------------------

Current Information:

----------------------------------------------------

Name: Tristan Liones

Personality:

After getting his memory back he had some form of depression similar to that of his father and started picking up some of his parents hobby as a way to keep there memory alive, Tristan is an extremely laid-back person just like his father and kind nature like his mother but can be clumsy. He can be sometimes a pervert but knows when to hold back. he has a habit of drinking and his bad cooking skills was inherited from both his parents. Tristan is extremely fearless and rarely surprised he has a sense of longing for his parents warmth and work hard and diligently in hopes of reuniting with them. He also have massive anger towards King Arthur and his men that attacked his parents and seek to massacre them when the time is right. Tristan can be sometimes childish and can be quite curious. 

Appearance:

Izuku is a young man with fluffy yellow hair and green in one eye and blue in the other eyes, despite being short something he got from his father he is extremely well built. He wears green shirt resembling his father Meliodas bartender clothes, he wears a blue baggy pants with metal armor plate leg and carry a sacred treasure near his waist.