Growing Up (Chapter 2)

--------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

--------------------------------------------------

It has been 6 years ever since Izuku (Tristan) was adopted into the Yagi family the first year was quite nice and he was taken everywhere and was introduced to his uncles, aunts, grandparents and some pro heroes that are friends with his parents he was quite happy but sadly that came to an end abruptly when he was announced quirkless at the doctor office that's when everything went downhill for him. 

His parents saw that there daughter was more important given that she had a quirk and a potential far more than Izuku (Tristan), that saddened him since despite not being there biological son he still saw them as his parents but they just betrayed his trust and started to neglect him, the outing that he enjoyed was halted as only Izumi was taken into those trips and her birthday was celebrated every year without him, she would receive monthly allowance that probably exceed the 1K dollar his parents were rich so something like that didn't matter to them that much then there is also the fact that he was never placed in any photo album at all it was the three of them it felt like they just abandoned him like they don't need him anymore, he wondered why they even adopted him in the first place just to use and throw away later. 

His sister was not any better either she and Katsuki Bakugo started to gang up on him, there goal was to save Izuku from dying for wanting to become a hero so Katsuki got the bright idea to pretty much bully Izuku which only serve as to fuel Izuku (Tristan) Anger and hate towards them they did everything in there power to make Izuku (Tristan) life miserable they spread the news about his quirkless status which also fueled many more series of event. 

One of them being is that his grade was sabotaged so he never really got the score he deserved because in there opinion a quirkless child shouldn't get better score than the gifted ones that angered him as for the nurses they never bothered to heal him when Katsuki and Izumi go out of there way to beat the shit out of him but he would heal really quickly but he never bothered to question it but was grateful for it. The food in the cafeteria was overly expensive and even when he decided to buy, it would be either taken from him by some bullies to either eat it or spill it at Izuku (Tristan) who never retaliated and would always lower his head in sadness and anger, let's not forget that some of the girls in school had decided that his only worth was his good looks and that he would only serve as a breeding stock that obviously didn't work as those girls were found beaten half to death by Izumi don't get her wrong she still bully Izuku (Tristan) but she has a crush on him so anyone she considers as rivals she would put them in there place and tell them that she pretty much own Izuku. 

Izuku has never told anyone about what happens at home nor school he never even told his uncles, aunts or even his grandparents who would have gone to extreme length to protect him, his mother side refuses to hurt anyone even if they hurt him so he kept it to himself he would not snitch and he honestly has lost interest in everything maybe reading but other than that he doesn't have anything to do he always wanted to buy more books but he honestly never received any money from his parents so his pocket was empty.

Izuku could be now seen in a hill watching the sunset it was one of the place he felt at peace, that he could let out his pent up emotion and anger towards the world and how unfair it is towards him he have nothing to offer this world who just rejected him because of his lack of quirk, Izuku stood up as he walked towards his home he sigh as he opened the door and walked inside he looked at his parents but they never bat him an eye they just dotted over Izumi and are introducing her "Hero Names" and other hero related that is probably the only thing he hear in this house hero this, hero that it pissed him off he walked to his room as he opened it he coughed slightly as there was the dusty air and the room wasn't in the best shape for someone his age to sleep even the mattress was drilled with holes he wondered if that is going to be his life because if that so he wouldn't want to live even for once second in the house, he decided that the next week in his birthday if they just ignored him then he will run away there is no point in staying in a house were his existence won't be acknowledge. 

He sat slowly on the bed not to cause it to fall as it was the only thing left to sleep at and he is sure that they won't even buy him anything no matter what he do but what Izuku was not aware of was that there is a slim woman with purple hair and rather revealing dress watching everything in her sacred treasure a tear fell down her cheeks. 

???: I am so sorry Prince Tristan, I am sorry Meliodas and Elizabeth I never knew that Arthur would lose himself to the darkness now your son is living a life of poverty, I should tell Zeldris but that won't end well but that must be done. 

She watched Izuku sleep with a little bit of problems but he managed somehow and she knew that it was now or never this should end but that will take her time to find Zeldris because he is really good at hiding himself but she is starting to feel bad for what Zeldris will do once he find out that his nephew is being neglect, bullied and overall treated as shit.