Tristan Biggest Challenge (Chapter 7)

-------------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE: 

This chapter will be focusing more on the new group "Four Horseman Of Apocalypse" but it will be more around Tristan and Lancelot friendship which is the same as Meliodas and Ban friendship. 

-------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

-------------------------------------------

Currently the sins children are 15 years old and there is around 3 month before the entrance exam, It was decided that the sins children will be left to go there and explore Japan on there own as they will be under Principal Nezu care, the reason why the sin won't be accompanying the four children is that they want them to feel like adults and act responsible since there journey was over and it was there journey. 

Tristan and Lancelot were the most excited out of the group of the four horseman of the apocalypse as they made crazy plans that managed to make Ban grin as he remember his fun times with Captain, The other sins were amused to say the least and Zeldris was telling Tristan to beat anyone he doesn't like. 

Now Tristan and the other horseman have already packed there bags and we could see Tristan standing in front of the three other horseman as he had called them for what he called "A super important meeting that will decide the fate of the world" the sins went out to watch what Tristan will announce as he was the captain after all. 

Lancelot: What's up Captain Tristan what do you need?

Tristan: We have been doing everything wrong!

Lancelot (Confused): Everything wrong?

Tristan: Don't you know man we might be a new team but we are missing something extremely valuable. 

Diane (Whisper): What is he talking about?

King: Don't know!

Ban: You idiots you clearly don't know a thing.

Elaine: So what is it Ban?

Ban (Grin): Just watch!

Tristan: We need to have our own flashy entrance or some kind of pose. (Tristan started flexing his muscle)

Lancelot (fell on his knees hand on the ground): you are right, how did I not think about that you are truly a worthy of being a captain. 

Nasiens watched in amusement and Arata just shaked his head as he found this way to much and he rather sleep. Ban was clapping his hand as for the sins they shaked there head in amusement.

King: I don't remember having some Flashy Entrance. 

Gowther: Actually, we do have a flashy entrance remember how Captain made his entrance in Camelot by using Full Counter when Albion attacked. 

Ban: You idiot, a flashy entrance is when you appear at unexpected time and people be like "Hey that is Meliodas the sin of wrath or hey it's that cool and awesome Ban the sin of greed", Tristan is truly the son of captain.  

Diane: Ooh, I see. 

Escanor: Did you really have to add the cool and awesome part Ban!