Battle Portion! (Chapter 11)

----------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: BATTLE CENTER B

----------------------------------------------------

Tristan was seen standing in front of the fake city that he was assigned to, he wondered if Cementos had figured Nezu plan but knowing Cementos it will take him time to understand his uncle and his plans. Tristan looked around him to see the same blue hair boy reprimanding a girl on closer inspection he realized that it was Izumi who was trying to approach him, Tristan is grateful for the Blue hair kid for stopping her from bothering him but that also made it worth it as he get to put her in her place and show everyone his power. 

Tristan then looked at the tower to see Present Mic climbing the tower as he had a smile plaster on his face he took a deep breath once more with Tristan covering his ear once more annoyed. 

Tristan (Thought): How come he is the proctor of this City! 

Present Mic: ARE YOU READYYYY!!!

Nobody obviously responded to his hype as the guy quickly deflated as the metal door opened slowly with Tristan dashing inside not waiting for permission he was told to not use his sacred treasure but he didn't mind as he had tricks up his sleeve that he can't wait to show today. Tristan saw a horde of Robots opening his palm a yellow glow appeared with what appeared to be light sword that reached to the ground appeared. 

Guy 1: What the hell are you doing, present mic didn't say start!

Guy 2: Welp he failed good thing he was scary!

Present Mic: HEY HEY! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN IN A REAL BATTLE NOW FOLLOW HIS LEAD, GO! GO! 

Everyone paled at present Mic answer as they all rushed inside the city to see the aftermath as robots were scattered they were destroyed and cut in half some were obliterated there was nothing left. 

Guy 3: This is an absolute and utter Carnage. 

----------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: STAFF ROOM

----------------------------------------------------

Vlad: Quite a good batch this year!

Principal Nezu: It is indeed!

Aizawa: I am sure you know that Tristan and his friends are going to be in 1A!

Vlad (sigh): can't you at least give me one of them! 

Aizawa (Smirk): No, besides they are a team so we shouldn't separate them. 

Snipe: But isn't the big three separated if I remember Mirio is in 3B while Nejire and Tamaki are in 3A.

All Might (Worried): What about Izumi, how is she doing?

Nezu (Grin): Terrible!

Psychic: Like how much she scored?

Nezu (Grin): 7 points as for the four of them they scored above 100 points.