Training (Chapter 6)

------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

------------------------------------------------

Tristan over the course of this 5 years he was trained by Zeldris and the rest of the sins to reach his maximum potential since he got a little rusty for being out of practice for 6 years. He have grown with the sins and they became a family that comforted him in the time of his need of course he had grown to drink but sadly for him Gelda, Diane, Elaine were there to make sure he at least drink moderately they knew that he won't stop drinking ever so at least they should make him drink a reasonable amount. 

Tristan was surprised when he saw his supposed dead uncle Escanor alive and doing much more better then even before apparently from what he learned is that with his supposed death when merlin blown away Escanor ash she managed to pull some of those remains in a tube and gave it to Mael who used "Invitation to reincarnation"  that led to Escanor to reincarnate once more and he was taken in as he grew and at that time Tristan wasn't born yet, Merlin then decided to use her magic "Infinity" To freeze Escanor time when he finally reached 30 later on they got married and had there own child which was a boy who they named Nasiens. Nasiens was the same age as Tristan but from what he learned he never inherited the grace of the sun mainly because it is not hereditary but there was a trick when the sun reach noon Nasiens magic increase dramatically making him use spells he couldn't use before and also use Minor Sunshine. 

(I DO NOT OWN THE ART)

Tristan had also met King and Diane son his name was Arata and he was a chill dude who sadly inherited his father laziness but had his mother excitement, Just like his parents he had inherited a brown hair and one amber eye and one purple eye kind of like him, he also was an average height that he could be considered a human because he was a mix of giant and fairy there were some of the giant clan and fairy clan that didn't like this but as far as king and Diane concern they didn't matter as long as they don't attack there son with the intention of hurting there son or even kill him but over the years when Arata grew in strength and mastered some of the basic technique from both clan they grew to respect him. 

Arata can use his mother magic "Creation" and his father magic "Disaster" Truly a powerful magic for the future fairy and giant king for his giant power he could only create so far golems and other minor spells the only spell that impressed him and the more destructive one is "Mother catastrophe" and "Heavy Metal". As for his fairy powers he could levitate but hasn't grown a wing but he is able to read hearts, use few configurations of Chastifol but if he use anything higher then he should then he will exhaust his magic power.