Chapter Two

Bellamy's POV

The sun glistened brightly through my window this morning causing my apartment to go a delightful peach colour which I hoped was a sign of a good day. After my shower I styled my hair into pigtails and wore some light makeup to go with my favourite dress. It was blue with Bambi on the front which I matched with a pink cardigan and white thigh high socks.

I skipped my breakfast and lunch as an avalanche of nerves coursed through me

I skipped my breakfast and lunch as an avalanche of nerves coursed through me. However, I carried on picking up the flowers from the shop.

"Deary, promise me you will drive safely" Frida begged after we packed up the car with all the bouquets.

"When have I not" I giggled at her, Frida was always so protective over me it's sweet.

"Do you have the customer details?"

"Yeah right here in my notebook" I gestured to my backpack in the car, "For Vierra Morelli".

"Morelli?", Frida questioned a stunned look creeping onto her face.

"Yeah, why?"

"Chickee they are one of the richest families in New York. Their parties are huge, no wonder they needed so many flowers. Well, they are ready to go have a safe trip". Frida sauntered back into the shop leaving me to start my journey.

One of the richest families in the city hmm, I wonder why I have never heard of them. The car ride was lovely, I listened to the Tangled soundtrack and drove past beautiful scenery, it was slightly cloudy but not miserable. Pulling up to the address I was given I was dumbfounded at the gorgeous building in front of me, it was more like a castle than a home.

I could see from the entrance way that there was beautiful gardens decorated with flowers and perfect for growing summer berries

I could see from the entrance way that there was beautiful gardens decorated with flowers and perfect for growing summer berries. I had to verify my identity at the gate before I even got on the premisses. Once through and parked up I walked up to the big doorway, taking a deep breath, and ringing the doorbell, to my surprise the pretty girl I had met in the shop was not the one to answer the door but a tall man with stubble and brown suit. He grinned wide once we locked eyes, his knuckles were covered in tattoos and the way he loomed over me was quite intimidating.