Chapter Twenty-Four

Bellamy's POVI adjusted my eyes to a warm light as I woke from an unexpected slumber

Bellamy's POV
I adjusted my eyes to a warm light as I woke from an unexpected slumber. My head lifted off the pillow but the room I was in didn't look familiar. White and gold decorated the bedroom, the smell of tropical fruit filling my nose. I looked down at my body, to see I was still wearing the brown dress.

Shit Othello!

The last thing I remembered was walking in the garden with Othello and then he drugged me...? How is that possible he is friends with Diego maybe he knows I'm here.

Unless he lied...

I threw my legs over the side of the bed my toes touching the soft carpet beneath me. Before I stood up the door opened to reveal a lady probably in her 60's walking in with a tray.

" Oh miss you are up wonderful! Here is a glass of water . I have laid some clothes on the armchair and the shower is just through that door. Is there anything else I can get you?" She had a enthuastic smile as if I hadn't been kidnapped.

"Where am I?"

"You are at the Home of Mr Othello Winchester" She placed down the glass of water on my nightstand.

"And how did I get here?" I gulped down the water my throat ridiculously sore I assume from whatever drug he used on me.

"After the flight, the drive wasn't too long. You were here by 4am." She explained.

"The flight!" I almost shout, where in the world am I?

"Where the hell am I?"

"Yes Miss, you are in England, in south London" She left me with my thoughts.

Does anyone know where I am? I put on the outfit the maid left for me not considering going in the shower as I don't want to let my guard down for a second. I peel my door slightly open to reveal a grand corridor, it's empty so I creep down till I find the front door. It seems we are in a penthouse; everything costs more than I could imagine. I see the door and I run to it, trying to open it for my escape but it is locked. I wriggle it hoping it's just stuck but sadly it does not open.

"Darling if you are going out, at least eat breakfast first" I jump at the voice and notice Othello sat at an armchair drinking coffee on the other side of the room.

"Um.... Okay" I walk over to the kitchen and grab an apple from the fruit bowl, and start eating it to please him, hoping that means he will let me out, like he suggested. Once the apple is finished and I have thrown away the apple core, he looks up at me.

"Good girl, are you wanting to leave now?" He asked so calmly, he is going to let me go after just kidnapping me and taking me to a different country, that doesn't make sense.

"My drivers can take you anywhere and I they have some money on hand, so you are stable wherever you go."

"You are letting me go?" I questioned hoping that it is true.

"Yes I'm not keeping you hostage, you just needed to be away from those monsters" He sighed shaking his head and placing his coffee down.

"Monsters...?" I know they are a gang, but they seem like kind people.

"Yes, after I met you in my bar and saw you leave with Atticus I couldn't leave you in that household".

"But they have been nice to me" I whisper out, knowing that I have never been accepted into anyones home other than Frida's, they couldn't be that cruel

"Sweetheart, they are capable of evil things, so am I. That is the world we are in, it's our lifestyle but you don't need to be mixed up in that. You should be free".

Othello might be right before meeting Vierra I worked at a Florist with my friend, I didn't do much or make much money, but I was safe.

Then again last night with Atticus.

That kiss that electrified me and had all on my nerves tingling, I longed for him, but I shouldn't ignore Othello's warnings.

"Evil things?" I sit down across from him wanting to learn more about what I am stuck between.

"Darling the Mafia world is never safe and a sweet little like yourself shouldn't be involved." He spoke softly as if he hadn't kidnapped me only hours ago. Although was it a rescue?.....

"You know I'm a little?"

"Yes Darling, when I saw the way you reacted to my teddy bear I knew it" He chuckled, I guess I hadn't hidden it very well. I stood up knowing that I should leave, or I may be stuck here forever.

"So the driver is outside?"

"Yes however you can stay here if you like until you have somewhere permanent? I will never keep you locked up here"

Although I was terrified of everything that happened maybe he would keep me safe until I can get a place to stay or get back to Frida in New York.

Although New York might no longer be safe for me now.....

My mind boggled with a thousand different thoughts and ideas, I thought back to a month a go when a pretty girl walked into Frida's.

Vierra, this friendly sweet girl who would change my life forever. A simple flower order had me wrapped up swearing an oath to a mafia don. I don't even know much about their gang. I never asked, do they kill people? Sell drugs? Run a sex trafficking ring?

"Sweetheart breath" Othello placed his hands on my arms to calm my rushed breathing and sudden nerves. "Whatever you decide is okay".

"I will stay until I have somewhere stable" I whisper out, hoping I made the correct decision.

-----------------

What do you guys think of Bellamy's decision?

Was it stupidly naïve?

Or

Was it the best for her safety?

Let me know!