Chapter Ten

This chapter jumps from Atticus' and Bellamy's POV so I have tried to make the sections clear. Enjoy Dolls xx

*Atticus' POV*

Inviting Lindsay over might have been a mistake, once she left I felt no better, if anything I felt it just temporarily filled a void that was now empty again. I escorted her out and headed to the kitchen for a drink as I was gasping for somethibg, the kitchen lights were slightly dimmed so it looked to be empty.

"Cazzo!" (Fuck) I muttered out, to my surprise Bellamy was bent over leaning into one of the kitchen cupboards, she wore those small shorts that curved round her ass perfectly. My words seemed to shock her as she smacked her head off the counter.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she squeaks, her eyes scanning over me, just stood in my boxers, a blush arising over the apples of her cheeks.

"It's okay, I didn't realise anyone was up", sitting down at the kitchen island I hope that excuse seems believable and not that I was marvelling at the view. We stayed in silence as she warmed up some milk, which I though was an odd choice for a grown woman, but she poured me a glass, so I obliged.

She gently blew on her drink, but I started sipping mine immediately.

"Are you okay I heard noises coming from your room?"

Fuck, the shock of her comment made me choke on my drink, she can't honestly be that naïve to not understand what those noise were. Why would she even bring that up, it's not like I'm embarrassed but it's slightly awkward.

"Yes. Yes I'm fine" with this sudden change in conversation I gulp down the rest of my glass, leaving it in the sink and heading to bed.

I lay down in my bed, looking up at the ceiling as the memory of finding Bellamy in the kitchen played through my head. I looked down to my body to see once again I had become hard and groaned in frustration.

What the fuck is she doing to me?

------------------------

*Bellamy's POV*

This morning I decided to skip breakfast as last nights meal seemed a little uncomfortable and I didn't want to repeat it so soon. I knew I had to meet Atticus in his office as Vierra had informed me before I went to bed. I had a shower, now smelling of lavender and dressed in a simple white t-shirt, purple pleated skirt, and thigh highs. My makeup was simply some blush, eyeliner and mascara and my hair was tied into pigtails with tiny little lilac bows.

My body felt riddled with anxiety as I headed to Atticus' office, I held my power puff girl notebook and sparkly white pen in my clammy grasp as I strode through the corridors of this mansion I still needed to explore

My body felt riddled with anxiety as I headed to Atticus' office, I held my power puff girl notebook and sparkly white pen in my clammy grasp as I strode through the corridors of this mansion I still needed to explore. Till I found the room I knew to be his work space.

I gently knocked on the door to hear a rough voice call for me to enter. I peel back the door to find Atticus sat behind a large desk once again in another black suit, this time the blazer is off, and he has his sleeves rolled up revealing those tattooed forearms I saw last night.

"Sit down Bellamy", he ordered after noticing my silence as I stood in the doorway. I closed the door behind me and took a seat across from him as he instructed.

I placed my hands on top of my notebook which was balanced on my lap.

"Did you sleep well?" He grunted out his eyes locked to his work not once peering up at me.

"Yes" I whispered out.

His eyes rose to mine finally, a dark abyss  staring back at me, which seemed slightly intriguing.

"So, your duties in this house hold will be as followed, whenever we have events and celebrations you will help Vierra plan and will organise the flowers. You will be an essential member of the household as in will come to the meals, no more skipping breakfast." His eyes looked over me disapprovingly. "Most importantly you will be Vierra's best friend. She is my sister and needs someone that doesn't work in the Mafia. Someone that is different".

He seemed to hover on the last word, but my mind was stuck on one word in particular.

"Mafia?"

"Yes Bellamy, what did you think we were?" His face contorted in confusion at my shock.

"Like a little gang or something" I whisper out my eyes trained to the floor now in more fear of the man sat in front of me. He chuckled at my response and picked up a book placing it in front of me.

*Atticus' POV*

I placed our family book in front of Bellamy for her to read in her own time.

"This is everything you will need to know, read through it and then you will swear your life to us".

"What does that mean?" her eyes slightly bulged, and she looked nervous at the concept of swearing her life.

"It means you belong to us, .... well me. You would die for me if needed, you will follow my orders, live within this house, and be a part of the Morelli Mafia. You won't need to do anything involved with gang work but you will be support in the home for whoever needs it."

"What if I don't want to'?"

I laughed at her response and her believing she has a choice. I'm still unsure whether she will be able to survive this household, the majority of the time she seems so timid however she comes to a meeting in little skirts and cutesy hairstyles, unafraid of looking silly or unprofessional.

"Then we will kill you". I inform her and watch as those eyes of hers enlarge even more if possible and dart towards the book holding it now in a tight grip.

"Okay, when will I need to swear by?"

"Tonight"

"Tonight!" Her voice suddenly raises, and she looks at me slightly frustrated which was rather amusing, if anyone else dared speak to me like this they would be in hospital but seeing her try to be tough was oddly endearing.

" I suggest you don't raise your voice as me, little girl." Her shoulders shrink at my words and she fiddles with her fingers.

"That isn't much time to decide" her voice was suddenly shaking, and I felt guilty for making her nervous.

" I think you already know your decision Bellamy" I sign, baffled at my ability to be soft with her, god if Diego was seeing this.

"Yes sir", she whispered, standing up ready to leave, I don't know how long I can handle her calling me sir, it seemed to come from her so naturally.

"Good girl now go read the book somewhere", she stopped in her tracks suddenly I presume at the nickname I gave her, which made me smile slightly as her cheeks reddened a bit. She hurried out of the office shutting the door behind her and I could hear her little footsteps scurry away down the corridor.

She better agree.

I do want to kill her.