Chapter Twenty-Five

Atticus' POV

Everyone was on the hunt round the house for Bellamy, she couldn't be found anywhere, and I was getting worried. What was taking Dante so long?

"Dante Tell me you have got the security footage up and know where she is?" I yelled across my office, getting ready to send emergency emails and calls.

"Sir the cameras have been tampered with and we have no footage from the last hour" Dante informed me a terrified look on his face as we both knew who was behind this.

"Get everyone in the lounge now" I storm towards to my lounge to await everyone's arrival which they do quickly.

"Bellamy is missing, Othello has taken her. We need a Level 10 emergency search".

"Level 10!" Elora spoke up in shock over the severity of this mission.

"Yes 10!, We need every single Morelli member, every ally we have including other mafias, gangs and organisations . We need all cars ready, all jets, all weapons on hand. We need to get into contact with our blood suppliers and private doctors and have them ready if needed. Any bit of information you know tell me, Dante, or July. Bellamy must return home safe, not one hair on her head hurt."

I took a deep breath trying to compose myself and not let my emotions cloud my judgement as their leader.

"Vierra, Juliet, Oakland and any other family members who are not over 18 or trained will be escorted to the safe house that includes all staff within this home. We do not know how long it will take to find her, but we cannot stop searching no matter how difficult. Any questions?"

Nobody said anything but July stepped close to me to whisper something privately.

"Are you sure it is a level 10 mission?" I know he needs to ask he is meant to be voice of reason, and advisor, my consigliere.

" Yes, we need to find her" I state confidently he nods his head and steps back. We all leave the lounge and go into our positions that we have trained for. We haven't used a level 10 mission in five years, the last being when my brother died.

I gave Vierra a big hug as she left to go to the safe house, I know right now this must be extremely difficult for her, but I will not let anything happen to my family.

Myself and July sit in the back of my car trying to track a location as we are taken to the jets, ready to fly anywhere we need, mine and Othello's families have been fighting for decades I know he has probably already left the country which means finding her will be difficult. As we step out of the car I receive a call from Dante.

" Everyone has got to the safehouse and it is now on lockdown, we have tracked a call that Othello made from a gas station telephone. The location he was ringing was in South London, from that I hacked the airports CCTV to see a private plane fly in around 4am. Othello gets out with Bellamy umm....."
He stops which does not calm me.

"She appears to be drugged, past out or dead. He carries her into his car, and they drive north."

I freeze in my tracks, not climbing the stairs up to the plane, I need a second to take in this information as I pray she is still alive and safe.

"Thank You Dante, we will fly now, I want at least a backup of 50 people get everyone out on flights but make sure there is at least 20 in New York ,10 on hand if they need extra."

"Yes Sir" Dante hung up and I followed July up the stairs to the flight.

"Hello Sir, Where will we be flying today?" My old friend asks.

"Thank You Captain" I reach out shaking his hand " London."

*Bellamy's POV*

Othello had been gone for around an hour and I couldn't help but think maybe I had made the wrong decision, maybe people can do evil things but be good at heart. I know Atticus kills people but what if they are actually the bad people and he is doing the world a service.