Chapter Three

Bellamy's POV

Hand in hand Vierra pulls me down the long corridors of the house. Every new twist and turn included elegant décor with thorough attention to detail. The mansion is faultless every inch as beautiful as the last. Finally, we reach what I assume is Vierra's room; she has a four-poster bed covered in foliage and curtains and tere is small seating area with a coffee table and bright yellow chairs. Along the back of her room was a large dressing station, with a desk covered in makeup and a messy walk-in wardrobe with hundreds of jumpers and patterned trousers.

"This is my gown for tonight!", She held up a beautiful yellow halter top dress, it flowed to the ground and would accentuate her body beautifully. This must be some party for needing a dress as elegant and I assume expensive as that.

 This must be some party for needing a dress as elegant and I assume expensive as that

"Are you sure you want me at the party tonight? I feel like I am getting in the way." I ask now that we are no longing with Diego, hoping to not receive a flirtatious or cocky answer.

"Yes! I never get to meet new people and I know I like you already, Plus you can't just sit up here while I'm on that dance floor." She laughed while throwing items out of the wardrobe.

"What are you looking for?" Sitting on her bed I could melt into it, utterly by far the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on.

"A dress for you duh!.... Ahah!"signalling that she found a dress she pulls out a gorgeous pastel purple gown with thin straps decorated with sparkles.

"Oh, my goodness that is beautiful" I bounce, in my head excitement fills, I'm getting the chance to wear a princess dress

"Oh, my goodness that is beautiful" I bounce, in my head excitement fills, I'm getting the chance to wear a princess dress. Vierra sits me in front of her vanity and starts applying my makeup, it tickles. She is talented I look like a fairy I had pink and purple eyeshadow with a little pink heart littering my cheek as well a rosy lips that brought out my freckles.

After curling my hair, she tied half back in a lilac ribbon matching the dress. I have never felt more beautiful.

"Here is the dress, my bathroom is right through here. You can put it on in there." Vierra escorted me to her bathroom where I would undress. There was beautiful marble counters and large mirrors that loomed over the room. She had the biggest bath tub I had ever seen, and a water fall shower. Even though it's just the once I am loving the experience. Luckily, I had worn pretty underwear today, they were a white polka dot lace, but I did have to remove my bra for the dress, slipping in I zipped myself up and scanned over my body in the mirror.